Departing...

Next up, my Hong Kong trip with family during Chinese New Year.

little girl nicolekiss


Tell me I look like an excited little girl that's on her first trip overseas with her family.

little girl 2


*Big smiley face with small eyes*

Share:

14 kissed Nicole

  1. Aww, Nicole, you look so cute and that pink dress is really pretty :D

    So, your first overseas trip with your parents huh? Have a fun time!!! And keep us updated when you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! looks exactly like my 3 yr old niece when her parents brought her to zoo negara :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adooi... cute-nya... :)
    Can I cubit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuhh... at last! I thought you will never post abt it.. ^_^

    YOu look such a darling!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. urgh...wat r u wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg.. poor clothes combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I think those are really unique and beautiful clothing combinations. Sorry, haterz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish :

    YOU look like an excited little girl .... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look like my cute little mooi mooi

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am always amaze by the way you dress up. eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. indeed looks like a girl fresh out of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why would you wear that skirt, totally a big mismatch to your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've a pretty face but what's with the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn Ah lieng~!

    ReplyDelete