Stars…

Stars…

Bright beautiful stars.

I remember being held in your arms and twirl around in silliness under these magnificent stars that shone brightly, away from the city lights. And miles apart we are. Miles apart our hearts are not.
I gaze up, walking up to my podium perches highly on the slope, I gaze, and I remember. We are mere insignificance under these planets thousands of light years away. Aren’t all things and matters in life insignificant to people that don’t matter, to millions of living things out there that don’t matter. You matter, and hence you are my world, my significant. Yes, my proof and reason for living, the breath that kept my heart pumping its blood in and out, keeping me alive as I am, letting me live. For I was dead before you.

I don’t want to sleep tonight. The memories are too precious, this moment is too precious. Stay with me darling, stay with me forever, till our hearts stop beating for each other, till our hands are wrinkly and shaky, till we are unable to remember words or lines. Hold me, endear me, embrace me, as you always have, as I you.

I want to dance through this moonlight with you, every second of my life, every second of your life. So come, take my hand, slowly, gently, carefully, lovingly, dance with me my love. Let’s dance the night away, and our lives along with it. Let’s dance under these gorgeous midnight diamonds, circling above us, watching us, smiling down and guarding over us.

I was lost, and you found me. You took away my breath, my body, my mind, and lastly, my heart and soul. It was you, it was you all along. It has always been you. And I was blind to have passed you once, twice, but never the third time. Guts told me so, and I have never been gladder to have followed pursuit, despite my skepticism. Thank you for finding me, thank you for giving me your hand, your voice and your everything. But mostly, thank you, for loving me.

Baby, I know I’ve said it a million times.

Baby… I mean it when I say,

I love you.

Share:

8 kissed Nicole

  1. Someone missing somebody at 2.16am...Ohh dear.... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. touched...beautifully written...is this for a special someone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby, I love You Too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't felt those for years @.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable... Said from the heart... 2 Thumbs up... Hope your other part hears it... Goodluck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow ! who is the lucky guy?
    Dream on all of u.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto.....agree with Cindy khor :-)..beautifully written....

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys make me wanna cry!! knowing the both of you whom are close to me .. so sweet please take good care of each other yeah =).. hehe..

    ReplyDelete