Merry Christmas everyone!!
All the way from Singapore.
Oh yea.. the MOST famous "bak gua" (bbq pork) in Singapore that cost a bomb during CNY. Thank god it's Christmas so there's no queue.
This is my famous Christmas tree.
Things I do during Christmas Eve 2008 in Singapore:
1. Have dinner with my be-awesome brother.
First time in a long time. Woo! PROGRESS!
2. Eat Mushroom Swiss Melt in Coffee Club in Orchard road.
An unexpected discovery two years ago when I was being a vegetarian and landed in Coffee Club, it was the only thing without meat.
And god it was the yummiest thing I've ever tasted.
3. Eat Bak Gua.
Fine dining style.
No la, it's just the coin shaped bak gua from Lim Chee Guan topped with a piece of parsley.
Must eat with style one ma~!
4. Look at expensive car riding down Orchard Road.
White Lambogini. Oh la la...
One day.. mark my words, one day.
5. Wear a mini santa hat
Don't see it small small. Cost bloody SGD 5 le~ (Charity ma~)
6. Stand in the middle of the street to take snapshot of the street lights.
Kids, don't attempt this anywhere else. Nicolekiss is not liable for your safety.
7. look at kids and Blagadeshies (or Indians) spray foam all over the street.
You can join in the fun if you want.
Be warned, it might get nasty (not as bad as Songkran festival in Thailand but this is foam we are talking about)
8. Finally. Find the biggest grandest prettiest Christmas tree in Orchard road and take photo with it.
Tree. I chose you!
Happy Holidays everyone! Ho Ho HO!