Cherry Blossoms in South Australia

When I was on a road trip in South Australia, I came across some absolutely beautiful cherry blossoms, or in Japanese: Sakura, and couldn't resist taking some photos.

sakura lane


These are the products of my trusty Canon Ixus 860 (I have too many people asking me this so I decide to post it here, is it not an ad, but if someone wants to sponsor me a free DSLR I would be greatly gratified. :p :D)

sakura tree


sakura


pretty sakura


These were taken in August, if you're wondering and have no knowledge of the Australian seasons and weather, during the midst of the beautiful winter turn spring moment.

cherry blossom tree branch


beautiful cherry blossoms


foursome sakura


one cherry blossom


Awe... I love Sakura. They are so pretty. I love love love them.

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. sakura?looks more like plum blossom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D
    =D
    did some one went to japan
    or australia
    =D
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats lovely! i wanna go there! i wanna go there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's not cherry blossom, but plum blossom. Cherry blossom hangs downwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sakuras too. That is a must to do on my list. To visit japan and see the real Sakura's. You know even malaysia has it's own version of sakuras. not the same thing but same effect of the falling flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is not sakura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures. The flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What ever the name is..It is beautiful!!! Great photo..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well taken. Be it Sakura or Nicola, its simple beautiful. Keep up the good work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its sooo beautiful!!Didnt know SA could have blooms like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of aaron kwok's movie "para para sakura"....Beautiful pics indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are really beautiful! Hope to see more photos soon =D And happy christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what's the different between plum blossom and cherry blossom?

    ReplyDelete