Short Note: Have a Happy New Year to all my readers!!
I hardly make new year resolutions, one because I believe that you don’t need the New Year as a starting point to set a goal. Goals should be set whenever deemed necessarily and worked towards it within the given set amount of time or the shortest possible time that’s acceptable to you.
Two, because it’s like a curse. New Year’s resolutions never come true! Never achievable and least likely to be bothered by most who failed to pursue it. It’s true!!! A universal known fact.
I mean, why bother make a list anyway?
But then it doesn’t really matter, resolutions are still resolutions anyway, whether New Year’s or not. Besides, 2008 sounds like a good year. And I can bet a thousand bucks that on 08.08.2008, there will be at least 888 couples getting married in Asia alone.
So here goes. My New Year resolutions for the year 2008, (and I’m serious)
1. To lose 20 pounds (10 pounds by the end of march)
2. Get a decent hair cut, or at least a new do. A new dye maybe?
3. Generate more income, make my mommy proud and buy her lots of gifts so to celebrate her 60th year. Daddy’s too.
4. Travel around peninsular Malaysia at one go.
5. Make an extensive trip to the West for at least 2 months or more with nothing but bare necessities and a laptop.
6. Become a great cook. So to make my future husband happy (whoever he might be).
7. Adopt a healthier lifestyle, means proper food with all the wholesome vegetable and fruity goods instead of sugary stuff like doughnuts (OMG!) and cakes (double OMG!), sleep appropriately and head to the gym habitually.
8. And finally, fly to Las Vegas to see the love of my life - David Copperfield perform live on stage. Get married to him and have lots of babies.
All eight resolutions. :D
If the first seven fail, I’ll make sure the last one come true, even if I have to stow away on a ferry to the states and rape him many times over. I don’t care if he’s 51 or he’s engaged or he’s been accused of raping. I’d loved him since I was 5!!!
He can rape me anytime!!