Videos of Sapa, Vietnam

I was digging around the photos in my PC when I stumbled across some videos of me and Kenny travelling in Sapa, Vietnam back in September.

I took some of them out and edited into three separate videos. Enjoy~


This is us strolling down the road in Sapa.




Ha the H’mong girl helping me to adjust my belt of my H’mong dress.




Running wild with Ha all over the mountain of Sapa. -.- (damn tiring wei, the feisty girl is hyperactive)




I'm missing Vietnam.. :(

Share:

17 kissed Nicole

  1. 16? That gal's 16? She looks like a kid... How did u get to guessing 30 as her age? Faint... Hehe... Is 16 their legal age to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet memories will last forever right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. after looking at Ha and the condition she lives in, I learned to appreciate what I have now. Thanks Nicole for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you post a video on your adventure with Ha. What a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that girl looks so innocent...and cute(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet memories of kenny?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hav zero tolerance towards ppl who likes to smack ass.

    No matter if they r juz kids, kittens, monkeys, zebras, grandmas, grandpas, my mom's in-laws, my fren's uncle... ALL WILL GET SMACK BACK! WITH A PARANG!

    Kidding@!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i seriuosly think u and kenny can be a great couple...really! not joking :)

    kenny is a great guy, u know

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, nice video nic... I enjoy it so much. Ha is so cute, can't believe it she is 16!!! She much shorter than you, she looks and act like a 8 year old girl. Wonder what makes her a 16 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous must be a kenny hardcore fan!

    anonymous2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Normally vietnameses don't speak english very well. but the girl can, impressive

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a really sweet, sweet video :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... Vietnam! Nice view! i went there before, but they concentrate on the place they used to war.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. i saw the same girl when i went to sapa after i read yours and kenny's blog..
    she is a cute gal.. she scream like mad and run all around when i told her i saw her on the internet..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  15. the girl is cute, nicole. haha.. nice collection of videos of you, kenny and HA in vietnam :) i wish i can go there enjoy life too .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was eating when i see the cow dunk =.= haha...

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog..i loves it...comes and visit my blog too...and leave some cemment or anything...

    ReplyDelete