Kids these days

Since my laptop is dead and all my data are stuck in my old useless harddrive. I shall blog about what happened in Australia as of now till I get my lappie fixed.

Anyway, I was having dinner at my cousin's place in Canberra with my nephews and cousin-twice-removed-to-bes. We had kangaroo with wine. :D

dinner at tween
Aren't my nephews just beautiful? They all grow up so fast. Last I saw them they were only the size of a Japanese watermelon.


And the kids were playing with some playdoh (you know, those gooey colorful artificial mud thingy) when one of my cousin-twice-removed-to-bes made this human statue.

Need I remind he's only 11.





peeing play doll


Got 'movement' somemore.

-.-

Share:

17 kissed Nicole

  1. Looks like one of the sculptures from China followed you Downunder ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's actually called Playdoh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your cousin sure know's how to emphasize certain parts of the anatomy!

    As for the data in your hard disk, unless the entire hard disk failed i.e. it won't start/spin, it may still be recoverable. However, you will need someone with some computer know-how to retrieve it. So whatever it is, do not throw it away if you still require the data. Removing the hard disk and hooking it up as a spare/slave hard disk to another PC/notebook may enable you to retrieve the data.

    Good luck anyway on the data retrieval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now they are the future KennySia, coconut jokes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he's peeing and not, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that sculpture deserves a kiss after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids nowadays are different than our time liao. Not to mention Aussie kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! LOL!!
    kewl..
    if dat's what we're thinking of..
    it's better they stop at that point..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that a yellow colour urine or what??Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your two nephews are indeed handsome! I guess it is in your family's blood,huh?

    What else can I say about your 11 years old cousin? Two words or make it three words: Brilliant, creative & artistic! Kudos to your cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a big yellow serpent striking his little member? which is no longer little? >:-0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...kids nowadays maybe are more creative and innovative :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. still in aus? coming up to syd ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really good engineering skill having the play-doh with disproportionate body parts balanced on 2 stumpies. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think he's very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ur newphews are so handsomeeeeee

    blog about them again in next 10 years or so, i want to see them again! hahah xD

    A Brunei reader here =)

    ReplyDelete