Do you want to lick me?

lick her shop


What is wrong with the minds of Australians I sometimes wonder.

Signs are getting more and more ridiculous each time.

Anyone wanna "lick her"?


Anyway, landed myself in Sydney. A bustling city, expensive and sprouted with food. I can't quite say I like it here, realising that I'm more of a country girl as I travel more and more. But I have to admit, there are a lot of good food in this region.


This is my host Kif.

me and kif


You should remember him from the Project Trafford guy who went to Sydney Opera House to spread his kisses and hugs around.


Last night went to have the best pie in Australia at Harry's Cafe de Wheel at Woolloomooloo (who the hell created such name?).

best pie in australia
"Tiger" Pie with Mushy Peas and Mash Potatoes


Though I think the hot dog tasted better. But DAMN this was sinful!! (should be updating my food blog soon for this :D)


Tuu lu.. I'm off to have hot cocoa in the city! My cousin from Canberra said she will be in town today for work. :D :D

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. Yes...I wanna lick...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,
    I came to your site via Nuffnang. Congrats on being the featured blogger! Great photos that you have there in your blog. Keep up the great work!

    Have a nice day, mate :=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, The Harry's Cafe de Wheel has the best pie! Tried that once during my stay in Sydney.

    You should really try the Hurricane Spare Ribs from Hurricane Grill, Bondi Beach. Well recommended, the best ribs in Aus.

    I agreed with you about sydney, too Asianised. Come to Melbourne, it is slightly better than Sydney (sorry sydneysiders).

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's been a while since the last time i was here... changed banner odi... nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmmm sounds good to me. I WANNA !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i ask...what are the things they sell on that "lick.her shop"? Just curious

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha the shop is funny! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found ur blog when i was googling for harajuku street . i liked it . especially ur adventure in china .

    ReplyDelete
  9. they sell liquor! and its on oxford street! where all the gay bars are! enjoy your stay in Sydney, Nicole! was awesome to be able to meet u at mfest today! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Sydney, Nicole :)
    Hope you will enjoy urself in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what the heck is "Tuu lu"?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG.....i miss da pies at woloomooloo !!!! Yummy !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha that's a silly signboard :P and my gosh what kind of umm icecream? or mash potato is that?

    ReplyDelete