No Internet

Have yet to find time to look for Internet. SIGH...

Wen't diving at Pulau Payar (coral island) today, yep, saw a lot of dead corals.

Tomorrow got to go starbucks and sit there for the whole day d. Internet deprived~~~~


Popped 5 bottles of wine so far, it's so cheap it's laughable!! This is what langkawi is about. :D

Blogging from a free internet terminal in a bar a block away from The Loaf, had dinner there earlier. Super cheap as they had 50% discount on everything. Fantastic!!!


Burp.... so full now.

Share:

28 kissed Nicole

  1. U are now a diver girl d?...U progress fast~ (^_^)"

    Good luck Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot surf net even i had internet connection, the line is damn slow these few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, did u say hi to mustaffa for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that beer is cheaper than mineral water in Langkawi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, not onli nicole is bitchy, now she's an alcoholic too.drink more, let ppl fuck more. wait drunk liao who fuck oso dono.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANON u really have got no grace. start your rubbish so early oredi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully soon. Was hoping to see some beach shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw u in langkawi airport just now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole,why are you so hurry to blog about your trip? why not blog only when you are back? You want to be like www.kennysia.com blog live fom MTV award ker? :P
    Nicole live trip from Langkawi. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. what happened to that link from shadowfox talking abt Nic's blog? Looks like deleted already...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haze !! haze !! Don't lost at sea when you dive...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slow connection... hah!!! looks like it not happened to me only.. Oops!! wrong forum :P

    By the way, I'm going to Langkawi end of this month... hah hah... red wine, free flow... hoo hoo hooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicole, 5 bottles of wine? how many people dinking? Ten people? nine? :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey nicole!!! thanks to your entry on chiangmai...i am now enjoying such a fantastic trip here!!!

    thank you so much. i'll ask kel li to pass you something as a token of appreciation from me!!!

    now i understand why you love to travel around indochina sooo much!! on a backpacker's route....

    ReplyDelete
  15. sugardaddy no like nicole. sugardaddy likes garfield. nicole is girl. garfield is boy. sugardaddy like boy. sugardaddy is real gay. sugardaddy have sex to boys.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm here all along, sugardaddy, but mostly offline during the weekend. Been quite a hectic weekend, so kinda lazy to make an effort to comment here. Been spending some quality time with my family. Besides, I'm not so sure how I should react to those...err...'vaginal' conversation in the other comment box. So I just let it be, because I'm no comrade of the adoring subjects, so I don't think it's my obligation to do the 'defending'. I'll just leave the honour to those adoring subject to defend Nicole.

    Hmm...seems someone wants to divert back the attention to Garfield to avoid those 'vaginal' conversation. Frankly speaking, I don't know what to make of the comment box here without intelligible criticism from all parties. Garfield has gone MIA too, it seems. Sick of nonsense? Busy? I don't know. Or you people have finally managed to chase him away?

    Or maybe he just prefers to keep quite and let you people enjoy the 'catfight' some certain people cook up. Maybe it's a good change for Nicole and her adoring subject from my 'lunatic' rantings or 'criticism'. Maybe 'vaginal' conversation is more suitable for them? Beats me, go figure. Whatever it is, I'm not joining in the 'vaginal' conversation. You guys go ahead and have fun, ok? LOL.

    Adios people, yours truly is off to have dinner and won't be back til tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  17. me want cleffairy ji bai! cleffairy ji bai! cleffairy ji bai!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been reading a lot of negative comments on Nicole's blog. I start to wonder what is so went wrong that she deserve so much of nasty comments. Fair enough, not all readers like what Nicole have wrote but again, you are given a choice not to read instead of writing personal attack remarks.

    I'm not a good friend of Nicole, not even knowing her. But I believe blogging is a form of personal expression.

    Anyway, whoever plan to continue releasing negative comments, what I want to say is whatever you do today it will be a reflection on you tomorrow. This is the karma...

    ReplyDelete
  19. nicole, issit true that ur fired frm cornetto?and airasia boycot u?wud happen?y they so mean?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheap wine! The nearest place I can get that is Labuan. I'll probably go there soon to stock up on alcohol and cigarettes. I think there's a duty free shop in KK that sells duty free alcohol and cigarettes to non-international flights under the table as well, gonna check that out too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. enjoy your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. who is paying for all ths wine and hotel tis time, nicole?winnie the pooh?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Nicole, you sure go to some interesting places! What do u do for a living? I travel every week since 1984 or so (I do regional jobs plus clients are all over AsiaPac) and it tires me out especially now that I am 51 and possibly the oldest reader of your blog! Anyway, keep on writing! I enjoy reading your blog. Have u been to a country called Eropagnis? Read about it on my site (Aug 2008's rant) at http://www.DrMikeLoh.com

    Cheers,
    Dr Mike Loh
    http://www.DrMikeLoh.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. simon, dude...it nv occured 2 u that she prolly get bad feedbacks becoz she did bad things to ppl first tht's y ppl get back at her?tink, dude, tink!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dr Mike Loh
    http://www.DrMikeLoh.com
    Nicole sugardaddy??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Me Nicole's sugar daddy? No way, Nicole won't even give me the time of the day...

    I stumbled onto her blog and enjoy her writings, that's all...

    Dr Mike Loh
    http://www.DrMikeLoh.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Instead of throwing insults at Nicole, why don't you flamers list some stuff she did to you guys in real life?

    That'd be more credible.

    Throwing names and insulting her only makes her out to be a victim.

    We need evidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Nicole , i was very interested with ur blog n ur daily traveling style,.. i have no idea how i want to be like u , instead of being stewardess, ( they can round d world also man) ...also impressed with ur visited to orphanage . i link to ur full profile , n that nuthing much help me to get into ur background , ur life style,,,can u tell me how i can b like u miss nicole~

    this is my email rumyeda_s@yahoo.com

    regards
    thanxx

    ReplyDelete