How True....

I visited the Sex Museum during my stay in Shanghai (yes you heard me, house of s.e.x. ).

sex museum
They have a nicer name for it of course


Among the hundeds of displays there, there was, however, one particular statue that caught my eye.

statue with big penis


The description really made me laugh.

part that cannot be bound
Translation: part that cannot be bound


LOLOL. How true how true.


What came after this photo was even more shocking.



statue with big penis and uncle


Uncle!! What are you doing?!!!!!

Share:

14 kissed Nicole

  1. hahahaha! funny indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtnf9EqijT0

    ReplyDelete
  3. went there 2 mths ago.. felt liked kena cheated. Hah, i'm sure u went to the Water World (if I'm remember correctly) as well. Same venue with the Sex Expo. With that kind of fishes, they called it Water World??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. more pics more pics. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow~~
    I wonder if the body : penis ratio reflects the actual body : penis ratio of the Chinese people...

    p/s:
    I'm Chinese & I'm proud of what I got!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmmmm its an eye-opener.
    More pixs pls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy has to get custom made rubbers and then what??! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fler has to get custom fit rubbers and then what??! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uncle admiring the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well than, thats a museum that i've never heard off LOL
    http://shaq.web44.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. can upload the rest picture ah for sharing info.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! The part of the body that could not be locked. Very true indeed.

    I love the photos of the uncle too. I would have posed backwards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha....i wouldnt dare to go near that statue, just in case it wakes up and have me for lunch *smirks*...lol

    ReplyDelete