Nicolekiss takes on Project Trafford

So yes, as you may have heard. Mister Potato has this secret project going on that is shaking the blogosphere involving every single top blogger to be involved in a secret mission.

We call it Project Trafford.

8 groups of leaders with 40 of their minions will set out to form a game plan to WIN 30 tickets to Trafford in Manchester. Most collected seals of Mister Potato packets win!

Call me Kiss the Leader.

mouse nicolekiss


And these are my fellow kissers.

Kisser Chic
Kisser Linora
Kisser Andy
Kisser Kif
Slave Simon

And this is our plan.

simon lipstick cute pose


Muahahaha! Did I scare you?


OK fine, this is our actual plan!

simon walking on street free hugs
Inspired by this photo.


Yes, we put poor Simon as our guinea pig onto the street to lure poor innocent mindless girls and guys to our brilliant trap.

To no avail.

hamsap simon scared kelli
Kel Li: "help!!"


Girls were either too terrified of him, or they would give him a piece of their mind.

linora slapping simon
“Hands off me, you perv!”


In the mean time, kisser Andy was working hard in Penang.

andy in jail


We even send kisser Kif to Sydney, Australia on a business trip to complete our project.

kif in sdyney


So it got me thinking.

wondering nicole


Where is the best place in Malaysia to cheat get some Mister Potato for free hugs?

Where else but...


robb open door


Nuffnang, of course!

invading nuffnang office


They will have NO choice but to support us! Bahahaha…. Seeing that Mister Potato IS going to read this.

tim hugging simon
In your face Team Koteks! Your group leader just supported us. Bahahaha!


simon and fidrauz
“What… are… you.. guys… No.. don’t answer, I don’t want to know.”


But it wasn’t enough for me Simon.

tim simon and robb with chips


So we change his board.

simon and free kiss


Overexcited, Simon leaped onto our very sexy very charming and handsome Robb aka Sotong.

simon rowl
“Rawl~!”


Attempting to force a free kiss out of him.

simon going to kiss robb


In case you’re wondering, they did kiss.

lip printed robb
Lip print from Simon, sacrificing my poor bobby brown. T_T


Sorry Robb, it’s just business. I hope you understand.


We left Nuffnang after extracting enough bags of chips. Back on the street, we returned to 0 business again.

This got Simon frustrated till he has to hump the pole.

simon humping the pole


Ok, change of tactic.

free hugs nicole


Anyone? Free hugs. Free hugs for a bag for chips. Anyone??

Ok fine, what about a free kiss?

free kiss


Anyone?

What about now?

free hug nicole on nuffie corner


*Change voice to sexy ultra feminine tone* Anyone~?




Give me a bag of Mister Potato or I shall give you this!

simon lipstick cute pose


*evil laugh* Muahahahahaha~~

Share:

106 kissed Nicole

  1. I'm 1st...I wan...I wan...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! run! run!...
    RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want! i want free hugs and kiss from nicole! muaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you need to discard off the mister potatoes somewhere, yours truly is ever willing. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you need to discard off the mister potatoes somewhere, yours truly is ever willing. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha that was a one fun outing. And in between u telling me of another trip to wherever it is u are going.. it's a good thing we managed to get the hugs from nuffnang.. haahhaha ooooohhh enemy help :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. simon reminds me of steven lim => http://www.stevenlim.net/

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, boss you pwned me. I'm just a slave T_T

    ReplyDelete
  9. have as many hugs or kisses you want, just give me the chips (hugs are unisex, kisses only from the hot chicks)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will kiss u!!! and not only on the lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. I really like the way you blog.. Really interesting lah.. It is like a comic strip..want more & more

    ReplyDelete
  12. ala how come no picture of me :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first picture of you is just too adorabubble :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to go to Trafford!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're making me hungry.... I want the chips. send them to me

    ReplyDelete
  16. O... Linora! Sorry! I forgot to add. Rush rush :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. is this some kind of contest?

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh ok. i understand.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boss, that's Chic la not Linora -_- Don't be late for your flight again. :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. how many mr potato chips can one eat?

    ReplyDelete
  21. i come from a small island and we do not have mr potato. can i order it from malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  22. can i get a free kiss from u nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  23. this simon is so geli...

    ReplyDelete
  24. hump the pole..wahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha what a gimmick... i would be more than willing to get anyone chips just cos they would walk around with a board and expression like that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. that guy is one ugly motherfucker...pls dont contaminate ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rob wouldn't mind because he is gay..lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. robb is gay?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wan hugs+kisses from Nicole too muahahaha... who could resist that anyway? =,="

    ReplyDelete
  31. I got mine last year from her. Now, I'm enjoying Mr. Potato at home.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want free chips!

    ReplyDelete
  33. bobby brown? can throw the lipstick d

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hahha, oh my god this is so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  35. Simon you are my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So how do we participate in this trafford thing? buy chips?

    ReplyDelete
  37. to 狐,
    i also want! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  38. simon is fugly...oh well, everyone has their own opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  39. For those fugly flamers and coward. Want to say I'm fugly, come and say it at my face la. Jealous is it that I got to go out with Nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love potatoes..

    ReplyDelete
  41. simon, just my opinion. i think im fugly myself. so, we draw. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  42. nicole is looking hot there! i want free hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. mister potato im loving it....i bought so many i have 10 bags of it at home now..

    ReplyDelete
  44. How to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  45. jam: there's a very detailed info here and here on how to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  46. How come simon look so moody one?
    Awwww....no one wants to hug simon in msia...
    come come, come to aus.
    I give u all free Mister Potato!

    ReplyDelete
  47. 3point8: u said one ho! i go there no mister potato u bring me go snowboarding k? :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. is simon's surname "Sia"? He does have some similarities with the fella.

    ReplyDelete
  49. i think his surname is "Seow"...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yes. magikbloke is right. My surname is Seow, I don't have any connection with Mr. Sia at all. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  51. *LOL* Poor Robb !!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. hihihi
    i like simon...=x

    ReplyDelete
  53. i want a free kissh from nicole. i'll trade 2 packs of mister potato for a single kiss from nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  54. sawadeeka,

    i'm from thailand. Can you teach me how to blog?

    Kade

    ReplyDelete
  55. i love chips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. simon looks horny!

    ReplyDelete
  57. soooo hotttt...i like u with the head band. kiss me!

    ReplyDelete
  58. u know what?

    i feel like punching simon on the face....he looks a bit like steven lim

    ReplyDelete
  59. u should introduce more of yr minions, something like a small profile on each of them. i think that will work better

    ReplyDelete
  60. kiss me nicole i want only a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  61. simon looks like our ex prime minister

    http://www.shsu.edu/~pin_www/pics/ThaksinLarge02.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  62. another picture of simon-look-alike

    http://cultureofsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/thaksin.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  63. hahaha I screamed in terror..wait.. i was so horrified i couldn't yelp a word.

    LOVE THE MINNIE EARS DARLING!

    -kellster

    ReplyDelete
  64. thomas: hahaha run run run run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. wah liao. Suddenly I look like so many people. Kenny Sia's long lost brother, Thaksin's son, and Steven Lim's clone wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  66. well, i guess obviously a girl would attract more attention lah..
    hehesumore got minnie mouse ears

    -kellster

    ReplyDelete
  67. Poor Simon. Kena left right center. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I wan kiss from nicole! nicole, can?

    ReplyDelete
  69. simon...we love u

    ReplyDelete
  70. Nigel: ok la, my lady boss is Nicole, what to do.

    big: yeah, alas someone love me.

    ReplyDelete
  71. nicole kiss me you may

    ReplyDelete
  72. nice entry...=> do more mister potato

    ReplyDelete
  73. where to find someone as sporting as Simon ah? must give him credit lah .. he's trying hard to get as many packets of Mr. Potato lohhhh .. well done Simon! I think you can be Msia's Mr. Bean soon! But with a twist .. hamsap version ..

    ReplyDelete
  74. hihihi~

    nice entry

    ReplyDelete
  75. su su!! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  76. i was here

    ReplyDelete
  77. Dear Nicole, thank you for letting me make love to you before your departure to China. It is a pleasure I will never forget. I hope you received as much pleasure as me. I will be looking forward to make love to you again when you come back. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I want kiss kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Is this contest over yet?

    ReplyDelete
  80. I don't think so? I read from kenny's site, I think it's just started.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hahaha the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Shawn is so cute! Really!! Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  83. Anonymous of 21/6/08 11:48 AM

    You are one sick fella, go suck your own balls.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Why are there so many perverts around?

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  85. I want to go to Trafford! But I don't want to eat Mister Potato. :(

    ReplyDelete
  86. If only there is more contest like this that's not involving football. I don't fancy football that much.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Cont: Though I don't mind going to Trafford.

    ReplyDelete
  88. how to go trafford?

    ReplyDelete
  89. hello, nice entry

    ReplyDelete
  90. i like yr minnie mouse hairband

    ReplyDelete
  91. nicole, did anybody tell u that you look like a star?

    ReplyDelete
  92. i find this entry particularly interesting

    ReplyDelete
  93. omg omg...he's so gross

    ReplyDelete
  94. when are u coming to thailand again? can we meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  95. i love u!

    ReplyDelete
  96. i love u too!

    ReplyDelete
  97. hello! i like your blog! i think it is quite fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  98. i wanna kick the guy in the face....he's so irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  99. dear nicole,

    this is my first time reading your blog. I like it very much!

    yrs
    boonmee

    ReplyDelete
  100. hello nicole, i'm yr biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  101. i love yr poses!

    ReplyDelete
  102. nicole,

    i think u seriously need to consider me as a bf because i'm so cute

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hey, is the contest over yet? can we participate still? i see that it's been weeks already.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Erm.. i don't think can make it in time lo, since it requires collecting seals and i'm sure by now many people have collected quite a load.

    ReplyDelete
  105. But can go to Trafford wo!!!

    ReplyDelete