Back And Still A Free Soul!

I am back! I am back I am back I am back!! Finally back!
Back from Bangkok and spared from being jailed! :D


Back at the office working. *sulk*

Bangkok cannot be any cooler. It is so fun and cool. So so so so awesome till I didn’t want to leave Bangkok.

Will update more soon.

But just for a slight preview!

Met this really cool Aussie guy, Lochcy, who’s on a mission to travel the world. He’s now on his third destination after Philippine and Singapore. And he is freaking 21 years old!!!! OMG!!

I was tempted to follow him to Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, Egypt, Germany,… etc and never come back.


Went to a go-go bar with this British guy at Nana Plaza. A central plaza with four storeys of go-go bar filled with sexy Thai girls and ladyboys (she-males). We gulped down swigs of Heineken as 12 fantastically gorgeous girls in their lacy black underwear (G-strings!) pole danced on the podium, switching a new batch every 15 minutes when we got tired of looking at the previous ones.

The British guy asked if I was a lesbian. -.-


Went to the weekend market (Chatuchak Market) with a cute Japanese chick - Nao, and a Kiwi - Simon, and got lost. It’s massive, a freaking maze and it’s packed and stuffy and hot, I wonder how is anyone breathing inside. It’s a scam I tell you, the longer you walk, the more you buy. No wonder we were so broke after 4 hours of getting lost!

The next time I’m visiting Bangkok, I’m bringing at least a grand with me to this place!

Bangkok food… Oh... Bangkok food… Thai food. It’s THAI FOOD!! CHEAP THAI FOOD!! DELICIOUS THAI FOOD!

My current craving is this,

IMG_0066
Coconut Milk Sticky Rice with Mango


70 Baht


Ok, not so cheap Thai food.

Share:

27 kissed Nicole

  1. we got the sticky rice for like 30baht from roadside :) you didn't try Sirroco Sky Bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like thai bak kut teh and thai tony roma... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get those for RM5 at Thai food fairs. Or make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jiejie nic

    Chatuchak Market has lots of nice nice food.. did you try them?

    things are extremely cheap .. and there are many many food to eat there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole did yea take pics of that cute japanese chick? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah...i like the mango-rice also. i usually get it from some "thai fair" round town.

    wah....nicole on an international PR stint eh....one day she will be hiking across the north pole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love that mango too! I think i'll go mum mum mango later :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mango with sticky rice and milk really that nice? my friend back from bangkok also keep telling me abt this food....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaa!! Mango with sticky rice! The last time I went to Haadyai, I had that too...There's one shop that sold durian one instead of mango...didn't try that though..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy....those mangoes sure makes me drool at sight...reminds me that time when I was in Krung Thep eating like nobody business ...."Aroy mag mag"...


    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe..i'm going to Bangkok in Aug. Staying at Marriot Resort & Spa :)

    hmm..think it's my 10th trip there already..

    ReplyDelete
  12. safe and sound... welcome home =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. bangkok express here serves tat sticky mango rice too for about RM7 and it's yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi there, just wanted to let you know that there's a thai food fair going on at the south city plaza in seri kembangan and they do serve your favourite 'Coconut Milk Sticky Rice with Mango'.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah.....south city plaza...there's where i get my dosages of mango rice also...(they're still there?!)...and very near my house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the coconut... looks... ewww

    ReplyDelete
  17. =( me poor kid never get out frm M'sia for 22years n im still dreaming =.=

    very envy misha coz she's only 7 :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. is there any way that one can get to know you on a personal level, nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i ate that before, but after abt halfway thru i kinda got a slight sorethroat...too sweeeeet

    but its very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi nicole, pls post pics of yr trip

    ReplyDelete
  21. *lene* I got to go to many places because I can follow my Dad otherwise I won't have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. yes sheon, they're back, but on a smaller scale. just a few stalls only. they're camped out right opposite wongkok char chan teng.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yes sheon, they're back, but on a smaller scale. just a few stalls only. they're camped out right opposite wongkok char chan teng.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh man, I want to travel the world too. Just can't afford to...yet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hola skyler!! nice 2 see u hither im just bloghopping :P
    sososo wheres the video of the g-string clad girls? V(^_^)V

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohh.. no...
    I'm really hungry now..
    Yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what is this place i has internets

    ReplyDelete