Things you wish you have

(in your household).

woman controller


Woman controller.

Equipped with buttons.

NICE...

remote control


Sex - Forget - Sex - Forget - Cook - Sex - Leave


Now if they can create a male controller.

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. Emm... I hope it works like Adam Sandler's "Click" Movie.

    I just want to turn off my mom's nagging lately. Lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wonder whether anyone would actually buy this...but I guess it might make a pretty interesting gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering, how do you travel? Do you get free sponsors for your trips or you pay yourself. If you are not working yet,maybe get a job as a travel /tour agent so that its free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering, how do you travel? Do you get free sponsors for your trips or you pay yourself. If you are not working yet,maybe get a job as a travel /tour agent so that its free

    ReplyDelete
  5. II ....calm downnnn.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! whose bright idea is that? Tell me where to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interestingly,I blogged on this same contraption some time back. You can refer to my posting somewhere on my blog:

    jounaler0203@blogspot.com

    Anyway,it sure would be fun if they do a male version too, as an equalizer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they do have the male version, you just have to look hard enough...

    its an interesting novelty gift tho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they sell those??? O.o

    I want one!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! this remote is cool!
    but its just a normal remote control right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. look at the operating instructions. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do they have "Control Your Boss" thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, they actually do have a whole lot of these "controllers" for different people. There's boyfriend, mom, son etc. I saw them in a random novelty store in the UK.

    ReplyDelete