Olivemite

Vegemite.

An Australian food of either you love, or hate. No in between.

I hate it.


I hate it alot.


DO NOT spread it on my perfectly toasted bread and ruin my breakfast toast.


But now there's a new type of -mite.

olivemite


Everybody run! Run as far as you can!

Share:

7 kissed Nicole

  1. o.O I never tried this... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...never tried but yucks! Woolworths having sale. Buy 2 for the price of 1. Double yucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, please read your mail, I sent you an email. No, I'm not some type of spammer, so no worries. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, they have Marmite in Malaysia. There's also another variety called Bovril. Although I never really fancied Marmite, my family and I love Bovril. It's delicious but my dad always said it's an acquired taste.

    But Olivemite... Err... It really does sound quite interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, my Blogger profile is private but if you want to visit my blog (I'm new here), here's the link.

    I read about you in The Star and finally, here I am reading your blog. It's a pleasure to get to read your blog and after looking at your graduation pictures, I can't wait to graduate as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tagged you. :p
    http://simonseow.blogspot.com/2009/08/dultimate-birthday-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. only in Oz.. wonder wat it taste like.. :P

    ReplyDelete