Guess the Photo: Advanced Version

Like that la now....

Say my photo no challenge la. Everyone keep giving the same answers.

Fine!!

HMPH!

I'll show you this photo.

Now guess where I am RIGHT NOW.

some random room


I want the exact location, the exact name of the place, exact country and all.
(no point looking at my travel schedule because there's where the plane landed, not where I am right now, la la)

hint: facebook


Now try guessing the name of the place of which the room I am staying in and the name of the place of which this lodge is located in.

HMPH! Not so easy now is it?!

Share:

11 kissed Nicole

  1. Lembeh island, North Sulawesi in Indonesia

    Nicole do i have gift? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. secret man2/8/09 1:11 AM

    Lembeh island
    North Sulawesi in Indonesia..

    any present?
    heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. indon ...sulawesi utara, pulau lembeh...hrmmmmmm is nicole having a fit of rage in this newest entry??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lembeh island, North Sulawesi... Place of staying ar? Emm... I found something! The resort of Divers Lodge Lembeh...

    If not mistaken, the picture is one of the traditional bungalow right? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wrong!! guess again. Bahaha!!!

    it's an uber secluded place/lodge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. somewhere which the majority population is not muslim i guess.. because you're freaking scared of locations where there are too many muslims.. is that clue number 2? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's in your house.

    http://iknowyoureadme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My answer beats them all. This model of bedroom can found inside one the viewing showcases in Muzium Negara.

    Brilliant?? Kindly donate whatever prize I won to one of the orphanges of your choice, please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tana toraja, south sulawei, indonesia.

    Am i right??????

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Gopeng Resort,
    UGM 4/1 Kg. Geruntom,
    31600 Gopeng, Perak,
    Malaysia.

    Correct?

    ReplyDelete