Hua Hin (Cha-Am) Part 1 : My Hotel Room

First... watch this video.




Do not scroll down until you watch the video k?

Don't spoil the fun, be a good sport.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So as you may see from the video.

This was my room!!!

four poster bedroom


Haha, finally, after going through so many places, here, here, here and here.
I finally arrived in Hua Hin! :D

couch


bathroom


four poster bed


From Richard's DSLR camera,

grand pacific hotel room


I hate it when I get a room all to myself. Especially when it's a super fancy room. Makes you feel lonelier. I want my baby!


Btw, I found out what's outside my balcony.

At first I thought it was the night view of Hua Hin,

hoho... It was WAYYYY better.

Check out the view I discovered from my balcony in the morning!

grand pacific Sovereign


Say Hello to Hua Hin!

grand pacific_verticall


You know, this is part of the reasons why I love travelling.


ps// I swam in that pool the night before. Tee hee

ps// Read Part 2. and Part 3.

Share:

22 kissed Nicole

  1. Wow.. the pool looks amazing.. It must cost a lot to have a hotel room that looks like our parents bedroom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeee.... where is this again??? Thailand??China?? confuse with the name..'Hua Hin' ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know what is the hotel name again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the view, love the room..another amazing Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to live & travel in different , different place....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's a pretty sight!
    So what's the name of the hotel again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sofa? i think its called a day bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. fake accent, contradicting narratives of "i dont really care" but still, wanna know and participate, shallow knowledge of objects/places, ignorance of where u exactly is...total bump.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way of talking did kind of bother me a little bit - I watched one of your other videos before and I don't remember you talking this way..but, all that other randoms hit "Anonymous" said doesn't even make sense to me, ignore all of that bullshit. "shallow knowledge of objects/places" wtf, she's just a regular person doing some amazing traveling, she's not some couch or chair expert, dipshit.
    "ignorance of where u exactly is" - Doesn't even make grammatical English sense. Go get educated in school. And she knows where she is, she's in Hua Hin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I starts to think this 'Anonymous' guy/gal want to sabotage Nicole's blog... I've notice this crap at a few comments before...

    ---
    Hey, bud! You're reading free stories from Nicole and YOU ARE NOT PAID FOR IT! Don't complain so much because it's her style to blog and show her stories! So, STFU and surf somewhere else but not here...
    ---

    Nicole, I love to go to Haadyai. Emm, I think I want a trip from Haadyai, Hua Hin till Bangkok in future... By the way, I love your hotel room but does it chill to swin at night?

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Nicole in Wonderland" > Envy YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. XooooooooX29/5/09 2:28 PM

    NIC,

    How much RM / night ??

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is such a beautiful suite... so romantic and big... and the view from the room is utterly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fake accent

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey nicole! i'm a huge fan of yours, but there's something i would like to comment on! please don't take this the wrong way.

    i think it would be better if you drop that weird accent !
    anyway, you can just take it with a pinch of salt =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well. The accent she has may sound 'fake' but I guess that's the 'learning process' for her to make it 'perfect' one day. Don't be so harsh, all of us are learning and making improvement day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hhmm why pick up a foreign accent if you are a Malaysian? as long as you speak proper English then it'd be alright =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How much do I have to pay? Btw, Nicole always speak like that in English even when she's not on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She stayed in UK and Australia before what guys... Not all Malaysian must use Malaysia English accent mah~

    ReplyDelete