Guess Who?

Short Note: Yay yay.. I'm going on a cruise tomorrow. So long never go on a cruise d. :D
So happy. Gonna head down to Singapore tonight. Too bad they don't operate Star Cruise from Port Klang anymore. :(



Can you guess who these people are? No price for guessing right. But let's have some sportsmanship here. :D

1.
kissing
Looks like some politician


As you can see we're all big kids in Ratchaburi's Wax Museum.

2.
pondering
Another politician?


3.
richard
Haha, Richard also playing along.


4.
famous thai old man
Some Thai dude.


5.
first lady
Hint: a first Thai lady to do something...


6.
a famous thai explorer
Hint: a famous Thai explorer


There are also some international prominent figures.

7.
another famous chinese wax
Guess who~?


8.
famous white bearded chinese
This shouldn't be too difficult if you study Chinese history


9.
mother teresa
This is a no brainer (no I don't mean her. nor me)


short mother teresa
I mean.. I knew she was short, but o.O


Last one. This is easy too.

10.
two famous chinese politicians


picture of two famous chinese politicians
Ok, I'm giving way too many hints for this one.


famous chinese dude


So can you guess yet?

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. u r so hilarious nicole! really like the 'Hint: a famous Thai explorer' pic hehe. being around with look-a-like statues creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, those thai figures r diff, ct tell any of em, so sad, i know Mother Theresa tho, the pics wif 2 ppl, on the right is Mao Ze Dong right? i duno who's on the left tho, which goes to show my knowledge or lack of it in history :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. really funny!!! hahaha.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thought about going into acting? u sure got the skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shit, i could guess neither of them... is there any deng xiao ping in it??? i really suck at history...

    ReplyDelete
  6. shit, i could guess neither of them... is there any deng xiao ping in it??? i really suck at history...

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pose super funny. they should make a wax of you instead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 10 - On the right. Mao Zhe Dong! I KNOW I KNOW!! SURE CORRECT WAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know a very small fraction of them BUT then the one that stands out is still my dear Girl - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. (1) Professor Sanya Thammasak
    (2) Professor Dr. Puei Aungpakorn
    (3) Professor ML. Pin Malakul
    (4) *No Clue*
    (5) Montri Tramod
    (6) Seub Nakasatean
    (7) ครูโต ขำเดช
    (8) President Ho Chi Minh
    (9) Mother Teresa
    (10) Deng Xiao Ping (Left) & President Mao Zedong (Right)

    Found these images interesting so I googled it and read about the facts!
    Hopefully, I can travel to Ratchaburi and go to have a look on this wax museum~

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny!!!! I love all the pics - its like a story you're trying to tell! Believable one!! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete