Sometimes I feel that I left my brain on the moon

The title says it all.

Don't you just hate it when you are so blur and you tend to forget a lot of things.

Like leaving your cannot-live-without cell phone at home, or your house keys in the car 20 floors below, or even your OH-SO-IMPORTANT SD card reader at your hometown home some 240 kilometers away.

Wtf I can't even retrieve my photos from my camera to blog or to work. Damn, those cornetto blogs are delaying because of this la~

Luckily I have a big ass memory card of 2GB to fit as many photos as I wish, hence I take take photos from night till daylight until my index finger hurts also nevermind.


On another note, I can't believe I actually enjoy writing my assignment. Getting into the mood is good, now I can go without sleeping, eating, showering (eww...) for days. OMG... I need to attend the traffic jam thing this Saturday looking like a panda.

panda0106


Oh... And I saw Timmy on TV this morning on rtm 2. keke, it's so odd to see your friends on tv, but then I have been looking at all my newly-made friends on reality shows recently anyway so it's just a joke box to me where you get to see your friends make fun of themselves.... except this is on national tv. -.-;;

I took a lot of photos too, ke ke ke... *shite... cannot upload them, have to wait till I go back to my hometown tonight.*

Oh.. by the way, tomorrow is my mom's 60th birthday~!!!! And I shall reveal in my next next entry what I bought for her. :D

I'm so broke now... bu huu huu..... *sniff*

Share:

10 kissed Nicole

  1. happy birthday aunty ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,
    Can I guess what you got for your mum? A mobile phone?

    Happy Birthday to your mum. Many more to come!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although i dont really know you but just want to say happy birthday to aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, get a big bag or pouch which u cannot go anywhere...that's my tactic for not forgetting to bring anything... (^_^)"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehh...typo..cannot go anywhere without...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm..
    since you have many picture of u..
    why dun u do a album of you and present it to ur mom..
    so she know what ure doing recently and can look at ur current..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. at least this don happen to u:

    me-- go downstairs cos want to take a bottle of water up to my room.

    ended up standing in the kitchen for few minutes thinking what am i doing in the kitchen. why am i there? haih...

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's yr birhtday? happy birthday gal!! i m very blur too - i always cant find my stuff, and i would imagine myself designing a bluetooth/wave system that has many master/slave tags that I can stick on to those important things, and when i need them, i would go to the book with all the master tags to retrieve them back. (what if i lost the master book lol)!!

    anyway, i have large SD card too, in fact bcoz of having a mum who takes loadsss of pictures, I bought 3x2GB, 2x1GB, 1x500MB SD and flash card before I m on the trip to europe last oct hehehe... (did bring laptop =p no work no work)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ops now only read i's your mum's birthday!! see told u i m a blur sotong hahahaha....

    kk Happy Birthday to aunty!!!

    ReplyDelete