Most Romantic LDR Gesture

I’m a very sticky person, when it comes to a relationship.

Eons ago I might have believed in maintaining a relationship over long distances, but examples of my past have proven me wrong again and again.

Sometimes it’s not about the trust you have for another, but plainly the fact that you misses that someone so much you can barely contain your emotion, and that emotion evolves into something negative when being left that way. In the end, arguments occur.

And we all know that phone arguments are the worst things to happen in LDR.


I travel very often (at least once a month, sometimes up to three times a month) and there were times it felt as if I’m having an LDR almost most of the time. I hate the feeling, but I hate not travelling either. It’s odd owning two very conflicting addictions: addiction to my hobby and addiction to my bf.

However, I was staying in this hotel in Thailand during one stay, as usual I went out in the day time doing my usual touristy stuff, by the time I got back to the hotel, it was already late into the night.

And I received this sealed message delivered from the concierge (or reception depending on how your hotel works).

I ripped the letter and found a message left for me over the phone from the reception.

love message


Awe…..
*Meltz*

Baby, that’s the sweetest thing ever.

He practically said this to the receptionist: “Can you tell her that I love her”

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. tat is utterly utterly so sweet!!!!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww... so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet & heartwarming Nicole! Must have made yr day or rather, night right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very romantic and surprising thing to receive when you come back to hotel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean you guys don't phone each other? Need messaging service? wah piang...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frankly I have done that 20 years ago, but still a good gesture nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't ever let that guy go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!he's such a sweet and romantic guy~

    ReplyDelete
  9. my heart melts too :)

    ReplyDelete