Turning Brunette

So in case you didn't know, there was a second makeover before the final fashion show last weekend.

And now... I'm a brunette.

Revealing for the first time.. My black hair! What do you think? Previous blonde or current black? #model #makeover #hair

And I've not been a brunette for 7 years!


Just to refresh your memory. This was me before the second makeover.

Dark blonde. It was darker than this shade before the first makeover when they decided to dye my hair to an incredible blonde (by my standard).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Here's a clearer pic.

#ootd for one of today's commercial shoots. :) #lookoftheday


And even blonder when they just dyed it the first time. As I washed my hair, the color got darker and darker over the weeks.

Untitled


Right now... my hair is SO close to black. In fact, I think it is BLACK!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Though the stylist insisted that the color will fade (into a dark brown) as I wash my hair.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


What do you? Blonde or brunette? 

Share:

12 kissed Nicole

  1. Yeeeaaahhh, the best colour hair...;))), good girl, well done..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! But I'm getting tired of this color now.

      Delete
  2. Saw your picture in Daily Chilli today! You go girl :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the dark hair! (although you look lovely with either color).

    With dark hair you look more exotic and mysterious... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do realise with dark hair I don't have to put on make up so much LOL

      Delete
  4. This colour looks really nice on you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like both of colours... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of changing color soon. :)

      Delete
  6. you look better brunette!
    i want to dye my hair pink for so long but i don't think my dad would go for it T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look better brunette!
    i want to dye my hair pink for so long but i don't think my dad would go for it T_T

    ReplyDelete