#OOTD post

Here're some of my latest outfits (a.k.a. look of the day) for the past few weeks. Not all of them but it's a compilation.

Untitled
Peplum beige top from Whitesoot

Me before the search, gosh I was really plump. I'm happy with my size now but will continue to work harder to thrive towards a more visually pleasant size. :)

Untitled

Got a parcel from Korea few months back from Mootta. Love their clothes but it's slightly only the steep side.

Untitled

Untitled

I posted a photo of me wearing this dress before, here's the photo again.

nicolekiss mootta dress

I also got a bejewelled panther necklace from Mootta too. I love the length of it, which hangs loosely down my chest close to my navel.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
White blazer: Zara
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Mootta
Jeans shorts: Dorothy Perkins
Arm candy: Taiwan
White belt: Taiwan
Heels: Summit

Untitled

An #ootd . Casual slit sleeves green top from @whitesoot #lookoftheday
A casual slit sleeves green top from whitesoot.

This top could be tucked in and become a more formal wear, but I like wearing like this. It's really comfortable and breezy.

Untitled
The angle of this photo makes me look really short, and extremely unflattering. But I want to show off my new sling bag here. Love it!
White top inside: whitesoot
Sheer black shirt: brands outlet
Necklace: Topshop Singapore
Jeans shorts: Dorothy Perkins
Sling bag: Charles & Keith

Untitled

Untitled
wore this to dinner at Ciao, very nice affordable fine dining restaurant. more of that later

My clothes arrived just in time for Raya. Awesome! @whitesoot #shopping #fashion
These arrived just in time for Raya from whitesoot, though technically I didn't celebrate Raya, sadly, we were let off from the model search for a few days and it was too last minute to fit in any plan. :S But it's always nice to receive something. :D

My raya outfit! Turquoise print jumpsuit from @whitesoot #lookoftheday #ootd with forever21 heels #fashion
Ah, here.. a more flattering photo of me, in full height. lol.

I love this jumpsuit from Whitesoot. They're so comfortable and easy to wear to any occasion. Now I know what's the fuss with jumpsuits, I can see why Tyra Banks is so obsess with them.

I paired this number with a white belt.

I haven't had the chance to wear the floral beige top yet. But will be finding an excuse to wear it soon. ;)

Finally, last outfit.

Untitled
Dress from Guess.

Love this dress. It's so colorful.
Now that I'm brunette, I have to play with colors more.

Untitled

Untitled

That's all. Till my next OOTD post.

Xoxo. 

Share:

5 kissed Nicole

  1. Love the outfits! The sling bag looks cool. I think the dark hair really suits you by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love my sling bag! It's so convenient!

      Delete
  2. how much is the motta dress? its lovely :)

    ReplyDelete