My new adidas outfit!

So yesterday I gathered up my courage and went for my second lesson with my coach.

It's pretty scary considering I only had one practice on my own between the first and this second lesson. And it's essential to practise a lot after a lesson because during your session with the coach, you picked up all the skills and then you execute them on your own during your practices.

But before I get to that, I want to show you the new outfit I got!!

adidas pink top


In order to practise in conjunction with adidas new campaign "adidas is all in", I came up with my very own challenge called "Nicolekiss is all in" lol shameless :p




I got a pink top AND a blue training jacket. It's so colorful! MAD LOVE.

blue jacket


pink top


I don't know about you, but I think adidas has some really neat designs this season. They're all so colorful, funky, modern, chic, futuristic and everything wonderful I never thought sportswear was possible to achieve.


And check out my new shoes!

adidas pink and black shoes


my adidas shoes


pink top me
Happy face.


Few more poses.

posing


posing 2


Check out the back.

back of pink top
sexy back ^^


With the blue jacket.

pose 3


adidas blue pink and black


adidas full outfit


Nice or not?

I bet you want to get hold of these brand new collection of adidas apparel right now. :p
Poison you. kekeke

And this was me right before my battle.

ponytail


Hair tied and ready to skate~!

Bring it.

Share:

1 kissed Nicole