Mickey Mouse Charm Bracelet

Linkme on train

Remember my haul from Hong Kong and HK Disneyland?

Well I actually forgot to blog about something I bought from HKDL too.

It's my favourite souvenier of all!


It starts from the hand...

mickey hand charm


Then to the red pants...

mickey pants charm


The head....

mickey head charm

Cheng cheng cheng...

And a heart!

heart charm


You guessed it!

It's a Mickey Mouse Charm Bracelet!


*super love*

mickey bracelet


I love the fact that the charms are super chunky so they don't look cheap at all.

And the contrast black and red means I can wear it with my normal wear even after the trip!

*Certified Disneyland Fan*

Share:

2 kissed Nicole

  1. Aww, this is really cute! I love Mickey and Disney anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this sell in the souvenir shop in disneyland it self ?

    ReplyDelete