I love Pocky, I love Rocky, but most of all I Love Chocky!!

Short Note: So pain so pain. I hate period. :( *sulks*


You heard of Pocky.

pocky


We have the imitation Rocky in Malaysia.

Rocky


Now make way for Chocky!!!




chocky


It’s so big and long, you just gotta love it!!

I mean, it's simply genius. I've always been a big fan of Pocky and Rocky. I crave for them constantly, I used to have them stocked up in my cabinet all the time. I wonder why it took manufacturers so long to produce something like this!!

me and chocky
*heart* *heart* *heart*

It's so big, it's longer than my face. It's heaven for chocolate lovers like me. OMG, I'm in heaven. Can't believe my eyes when I saw it. I was jumping up and down and laughing screaming like a little girl pointing at the row of giant chocolate sticks.


kiss chocky
kiss Chocky


love chocky
I love Chocky


chocky inside


Muahahaha, it's giant size pocky sticks!!!


Yes we girls like it long~~ and thick~~

eat chocky
Stop thinking dirty you perv…


Chocky costs RM9.90 each.

Share:

39 kissed Nicole

  1. Woohoo!!! I'm first!

    *Love* Pocky... not sure bout Chocky though... yet to try them... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually just ok. I just get a kick by chomping on something so big. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha woah!! wow!! I always love Rocky!! This is great!! where did u get it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. EM. GEE. How did I miss this?? *is a fan of biscuit-stick snacks especially the god of biscuit-sticks; Pocky*

    It's huuuge!! Must be so syok to eat something so big. But I think nobody can eat the whole box by him/herself XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so big, its so big, its so so big... 8D

    Must get...where u get? Must have must have...Chocoloteeee~

    Chubby Chin

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! i bought it a few days ago and introduced it to my frens who are also like us. *slurp slurp* i can never get enough of it~

    ReplyDelete
  7. my beloved housemate got it for me from watson a few days ago and we're so in love with it! now we have new snack to munch on during lectures. yippee~~ *winkz*

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is too cool to ignore..
    iam gonna get some to make my girl friends jealous.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIANT POCKY STICKS!!!


    MY PRAYERS ANSWERED!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Chocky an imitation from china? That explains the quality i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate those pop-up's in your blog. Really irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha. eh i've found my friend. i was so totally excited about chocky too! couldn't stop taking photos with it. pity it was a gift to someone so i never got to see how big it was. MAN IT'S HUGE. Gosh i so have to buy one for myself. love chocolate! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pocky and Rocky are both made by Glico. Same product, just different name for Malaysia.

    Chocky, that seems like an imitation.

    Cuz Glico also makes big big Pocky sticks too...1 foot long Pocky sticks!

    That's a lotta Pocky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malaysia's version is not imitation lah, it's by the same glico company.

    Quote from wikipedia.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

    "In Malaysia, Pocky was renamed as Rocky, perhaps to avoid a vulgar word in Malay with similar pronunciation."

    Wonder what word that is.. hmmmm.

    mlm_d^_^b_mlm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pocky from Glico? I never heard of it though~ never see in msia oso. But Rocky yes. I love choc Rocky also. nice nice. N now gt chocky from Giant huh, wah tat's reli giant. Gonna get it fr the supermarket n try out someday, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. actually it's not new.. been seeing it in singapore since quite long ago haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its kinda illegal of you to post that last picture, chomping on that big, chocolate laced stick. Your facial expression gave me a bigger jolt than my expresso this morning. If you've got male housemates, I am insanely jealous of him...:) Get to see you everyday! *takes my bow*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I is jealous of the Chocky box. Heh.

    Who says size does not matter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes we girls like it long~~ and thick~~

    it's difficult not to think.. in the other way :p

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. waliao...so big??where can get n how much arr??I never saw in those supermarket also??

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think you can get pocky at the store that sells japanese snacks in front of the new japanese restaurant at pyramid. (next to zen restaurant). no guarantee ah....!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It can be easily bought in Bangkok Watson with RM4 only!!! Had bought it last year during my trip there....Was wondering why only now they started to sell here.....CHeers!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey i believe those came out LONG AGO! like years?! where have u been nicole?! i have bought them before. dont really like the taste though. the chocolate's not that good a quality compared to pocky.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So ummm... how's the weighing scale doing? ... your hand looks kinda chubby... ;p


    ~wilson

    ReplyDelete
  25. walau eh nicole, you look so hot in those photos lah. so seducive. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wah!!!! I love rocky too~~~ I always stock it up in my cabinet too~~ I never know that there's a huge version of it. Izzit available in Giant / Tesco / Econsave / The Store ?? I know I am gonna love the huge stick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. yeaa..is nice..eat once b4..my uncle bought it back from bangkok,if im not mistaken..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  28. they look so delicious o me, I can wallop all of them !lol!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hehehe.. must go find and try it out... :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. Meow will surely got to grab one... MEoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. may i know where to buy this chocky plsz??im a big fan of those stick choco too...

    ReplyDelete
  32. yarkz..chocky not nice...taste is far far off from pocky...gimme pocky any time....substance over size any time..hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  33. get it from watson's. Has been there for years..well, probably not all stores. quality not that good tho...this layer of bad quality choc wif the thick biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm one big fan of ROCKY too! one of my childhood snacks, and also my daily snack every now and then! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. so deja vu. i had chocky myself last week.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I thought chocky's been around for ages! It was practically my childhood snack lol.

    ReplyDelete
  37. where did you get that, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chocky,i've tried it quite long ago,think that there's not much different between it and pocky,just that it's bigger
    and rocky is changed from pocky because of those malays,the only reason they changed it is that pocky sounds like a vulgar in their language,and that is stupid
    they also made pocky more expensive than rocky,for that reason,but still,the quality of pocky is much better than rocky =D

    ReplyDelete