Epic StarCraft 2 TT1 vs MasterAsia

You so got to watch this!!!

OMFG!!! It just blew my mind away!!!


Ok wait, let me rephrase that.

If you're a fan of starcraft or if you've been play starcraft 2 battle.net, then you so have to watch this!

Which if you don't know, was the reasons I've been absent from the internet. Haha... I'm just done with the campaign after days of playing on battle.net. Gotta love Starcraft 2 people.

The videos are showing a single battle between two of the top players in the world versus against each other, TT1 being protoss and MasterAsia as zerg.

I know it can be a bit boring when you reached the end of part 2 and probably might snooze but laugh a little at part 3, but make sure to watch it till the end!

Because YOU WON'T EXPECT WHAT'S COMING IN THE END!!!


Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



What'd I told y'all.

Share:

12 kissed Nicole

  1. wow, i dint know u watch husky channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its HDstarcraft u idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA WHAT A GAME! WHAT A GAME!@

    ReplyDelete
  4. oglivy2: Its HDStarcraft chanel you donkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo hoo T_T I don't have Starcraft 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^^^^

    Wants to add nicolekiss to his starcraft friend list. Any way to do so? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. as a female blogger you definitely look upon male games n etc too, thumbs up nicole!!

    way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU PLAY STARCRAFT?!?! *shocked*

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You so got to watch this!!!" This tells me your a girl :D

    Yes... I know your site makes it obvious but that sentence is a dead give away if this site was covered in blue and a had a picture of a guy

    ReplyDelete