Sun, sea and pool

I am now in Langkawi.

Last day here. Flying out this evening after a very romantic float sunset dinner at Westin Langkawi. This is going to be the most expensive dinner I have ever had in my life. *nervous*

wes283wn.47095_md


The past few days has been really pleasant. Not that I had enough of rest, been shooting throughout the days. But the experience is one definitely worth jotting down.

Will blog about it soon.

For now. I just want to chill.


Dinner shall start at 6:30pm. I better get packing, take my last dip in the pool, do up my hair. And head off for my last meal.


Ciao bella!

Love you all.

Share:

4 kissed Nicole

  1. U bitch! I hate chuuuu!!! You're having holiday and ask me to clean your house. Hmph....

    ReplyDelete
  2. U bitch! I hate chuuuu!!! You're having holiday and ask me to clean your house. Hmph....

    ReplyDelete
  3. jerine: don't hate me la... ai yo. u also holiday a lot what.

    ReplyDelete