Village Life

Village Life by Nicole

My collection of photos taken with SLR 500D.

If you realise later in the post that the genre of things I like to take are very different from Gerald's.

While he fascinates himself with still objects and colors, which I do take sometimes, like this one,

flavoured ice sticks
flavoured colored ice sticks


I find myself taking more photos of living things: humans, animals, etc.

I guess it's been a really self-realising trip for either of us in terms of photography aspect.

So here's my collection. :)

kid eating ice cream
child and his ice cream


duckling
duckling


chick
chick


kid with chicken
child with chicken


on deck
deck life


kids fishing
village kids fishing


fish up
a hook!


fishes
harvest


fishing village
fishing village


evening view
sea life


shy girl
shy girl with fish


a kid
kid


human transport
mini human cart


jump
jump



That's about it.
There are a few more on my flickr but if you follow my facebook, they should be there on the album for viewing soon. :)


Share:

9 kissed Nicole

  1. wou i love the last picture XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of baby animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics..what lense did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos. keep it up. love 2 read ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the life in the village..

    small but a peaceful place...

    cant wait for CNY to go home~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it nic, I think that is just pictures FULL of story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. I love the second one of the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Nicole, you are a talented photographer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole,

    I've been looking through your blog and love the beautiful, quality photos. Great photo stories!

    I hope you don't mind that I'm using a picture of you on my blog (with credit and a link back, of course!). You can see the context of how it's used here:

    http://leancouture.com/2010/02/08/get-leaner-with-chop-sticks/

    I'd be happy to take it down if you prefer I don't use it -- just let me know.

    Thank you, and I look forward to more of your blogging.

    Johnny

    ReplyDelete