Nicolekiss Birthday Wish

I received an email from a lady reader one day, sincerely asking me out for tea. *wave at Sharon*

As a tea sucker, I was all for it. (She was very sincere)

Little did I know, unexpected I was, when I arrived at KLCC Kinokuniya cafe, I was made to do this.

nicolekiss birthday wish


Mr Tan Eng Yew, Good Morning and Happy 26th Birthday!!

A full entry dedication? Hey, why not, he's the birthday guy. :) Everyone says hi to Eng Yew.

Apparently Eng Yew reads my blog every day, especially in the morning when he got into the office.

Eng Yew, you have very very sweet friends.

Sorry I couldn't lip print your "card" because I didn't bring a lipstick, so instead I drew a black kiss mark. :p


ps// please ignore the label, there isn't a birthday wish label to choose from. -.-

Share:

26 kissed Nicole

  1. Come to my birthday too, which is next month. He....He....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eng Yew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine what i want for my B'day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eng Yew I envy YOU. Happy B'day n many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Kinokuniya cafe -___-;; and birthdays with my family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, are you a lesbian? So many guys ask you out you didn't out with them but a lady ask you out then you out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is little "pak che"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nic i want to unmask myself 2u on my birthday. Will u keep my secret my love?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also read your every day lah, when can we come out for a tea huh? hah hah ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww how sweet of you to go. ^^

    Have a nice day =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want one on my birthday too! Wishes from Nicole! :)
    5th April 1981

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa. I didn't know having a blog read by so many would yield all kinds of messages, including offensive ones. How do you keep up with them?
    Anyway, almost forgot : Hi Eng Yew!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicole, anyone say you look like the "Ah may may" in one of the longest hong kong TVB series? (i don't know what is that series named)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awfully sweet of you to oblige her request :) have a great one, eng yew :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicole,

    Can you do one for me too?

    ReplyDelete
  16. did they pay u , nicole? not by tea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. anonymous, :"did they pay you, Nicole? not by tea"?? Anonymous, what do you mean? You mean "treesome"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. next time u come out like that you kena raped then you know.. sigh.. why when i asked you to come out you dont reply me??

    ReplyDelete
  19. nicole, come lahh.. we can make super love when u are alone and deserted by your bf! he doesnt have to know. i will keep secret. we can do in hotel!

    how?

    comelah. comelah.. i got nice muscular bodies, face also very handsome. interested reply my email lahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. aiya... the lansi bitch wun reply u lah... she reply to money nia! u got money meh?

    ReplyDelete
  21. aiya... the lansi bitch wun reply u lah... she reply to money nia! u got money meh?

    ReplyDelete
  22. NICOLE FOR MP! We the rakyat is behind u all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sick of Advertisement in blogs? BLOCK THEM.

    Every time I visit some blogs, I am greeted with either huge ugly screens of advertisements from nuffnang or advertlets, or even BOTH from some greedy blogs.

    Sudahlah, I decided it's time I do something about all this advertisement shit that's shoved in my face.

    If you're sick of ads in blogs, you can now do something about them. Just block/ban the IP address of the ad server from your browser.

    I will show you how this can be done from Mozilla FireFox for now. For IE users too bad, you'll have to find your way, or SWITCH to Mozilla Firefox.

    First, you need to point your FireFox browser to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10

    Then install the addon and restart the browser.

    Go to Tools-> AdBlock -> Preferences

    Just add these 4 website filters

    synad.nuffnang.com.my
    synad2.nuffnang.com.my
    apps.advertlets.com
    www.advertlets.com

    For Singapore based ads add this too

    synad.nuffnang.com.sg
    synad2.nuffnang.com.sg

    Then click done.

    Kiss all the ads goodbye and no more in-your-face irritating crappy Flash ads.

    If you know any other ad serving servers, just do the same as above, find their website names and put it inside Adblock's filters.

    Now you can enjoy reading blogs without all those nuisance advertisements and without having your bandwidth clogged up by these irritating advertisements which could prevent you from reading the blog of your choice if their ad server cocks up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just a coffee meet up with 1 of ur readers, u badly insulted by crazy people here.

    Why u stil tolenrate them, Nicole?

    ReplyDelete