Cure for Monday Blues

To those who's working today.

Here's a little something I snapped from a shop in New Zealand to brighten your weekly Monday blues.

So remember to smile after reading it. :)

funny 1


funny 2


funny 3


funny 4



Are you smiling yet? :)


ps// look out for another post after your lunch hour.

Share:

8 kissed Nicole

  1. what a perfect instinct of mine to read your blog before i start my work. truly made me smile. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wide smile*
    Thanks Nicole. You have a marvelous week ahead!
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in your travels, you have wandered and travailed into homilies and philosophy too.

    Good.

    jonjee0203

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.you made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monday blues cured :D
    Any remedy for weekdays blues?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My work started yesterday. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunday Blues to Simon :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! :) Though I've been so busy this week, this is more for my end-of-weekend blues :P

    ReplyDelete