Thank you Daniel!!!

OH MY GOD!!! After three weeks!!!!

THREE WEEKS!!!!

I have finally managed to blog from my very own laptop..

The feel of the usual keypads, the bright monitor screen, the swiftness and familiarity of one's personal laptop and not some stranger's pc with whom I can never create beautiful symphonies of blog entries together.

OMG I MISS U BABY LAPPIE!!!!


I am so going to sell this dell laptop and get my a mac once I return to Malaysia. -.-


ps// Daniel is my fourth personal call operator who helped me through all drama. Tenkiu Daniel, I buy something nice for you from Australia ok? I'm serious. Send me your work address.

Share:

16 kissed Nicole

  1. hmmm... u selling yr laptop? how much? laptop specs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Daniel is now the lucky boy of the decade! >__<
    You miss your lappie and then you're gonna sell it? Hmmmm... being a girl I guess -_-;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. get an air mac... so thin, almost can float =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the mac world :) Take care, you'll may finish addicted to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nicole.....
    this is adam...kai siew's bro...
    u wan to sell ur dell a?
    n wan to buy a macbook???
    u can find me in subang if u dun mind...i'm selling apple product...u can contact me oso...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, glad you got your laptop problem fixed. I know how it feels to be disconnected from the cyberworld. So, how much are you gonna sell it for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's sad to hear that you r selling your baby so you can get a new one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha first you were all like cherishing your newly-fixed laptop then suddenly you jumped straight into selling it for a Mac. Actually with a Mac you don't get any virus (impossible) and they're just cooler than Dell. In case you really need to kill time, just hit up ihatedell.net and rant away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. o~~How much ya selling? wana get a second hand laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. r u sure that daniel is reading ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you decide to tank your dell lappie ... wish you luck after all those 'headaches' that you blogged about no one will get it off from you unless you got something special on its HD that no one has seem .. lol. Mac lappie makes no different as you do get some lemon ones, too. Just stick with your old 'faithful' dell lappie as am sure it will survive for another 3-4 yrs. Meanwhile, backup your data on dvd/usb sticks regularly. Enjoy reading your blogs for recreational values ie nothing better to do so I just browse and read whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that you've finally got your laptop fixed. Looking forward to read more of your coming travels on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't your boyfriend buy that laptop for you? Shouldn't you return him the money if you wanna sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you do sell your lappie, make sure that you delete ALL the data files in it.....unless you want Edison Chen Pt.2 to circulate as well! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delete isn't enough. You must use specific software to shred the file.

    If you plan to buy a macbook, better wait new model is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Nicole,

    Welcome to Mac world. Ask Kenny Sia where to buy it. Haha Kenny always appear at the Apple Store, the one that I worked at.

    http://frozenf.blogspot.com/2008/02/kennys-new-toy.html

    ReplyDelete