I have just moved to Thailand!

It was the fastest movement ever.

Two hours of flight, taxi took me straight to the apartment, a few discussions here and there, boom! I just moved in to my brand new serviced apartment in Bangkok.

Equipped with swimming pool and monthly high speed internet.


I think I need to scout for pillows and comforter tomorrow. And lots of candles! I love candles! Yet to unpack and I'm already thinking about candles, something is wrong with me. -.-

Need to hop by a nearby 7-11 later on to buy some toiletries, there's none here.


I will be living here for the next six months, god knows what to expect living in the Kingdom of Thailand. Maybe I will learn to speak fluent Thai afterall? And maybe get in touch with the local paper here and start writing for them! :D (kidding)

Who knows, I might even end up learning Thai massage and starting a new blog community here. Wth. But yea, there's one thing I will know for sure. I know I will definitely know every single back lane and all the little shops of Bangkok by the end of six months.

I already know here like the back of my hand!


Maybe I'll look for Dino in a week's time.

Last I heard he was building his little chalet in Koh Samui! o.O

Share:

22 kissed Nicole

  1. Fooyor. That WAS fast. So what happened to the photo shotos, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawadee kap! Wat will u doing in Bangkok for half a year ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Thailand is not the place to go now because they're having some political issues, better stay in more for precautions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a single girl all the way in thailand.. doesn't sound safe at all.. if one day u stop updating your blog for a week, we will inform your family and loved ones


    teapls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh.. I am not ready to lose you. Why did ya go to Thailand? Why why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah...then if i'm going to bangkok u can be my tourist guide. ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. monthly high speed internet access, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COS OF DINO? U LOVE HIM?YES U DO

    ReplyDelete
  9. why are u so damn cool? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. some1 broken Nicole heart here..eh..
    I hop by next time I go BKK. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i stay over at ur place when i m there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad I can bump in your service apartment if I go to Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't six months a stretch? I thought the new Thai visa rules are such that you cannot be there more than 90 days in n-period of time (which must be 3 months, afaik). This to prevent folk working there for an overseas company, yet enjoying the good Thai life

    ReplyDelete
  14. never heard you mentioning bout moving to BKK before? So what's up there? Am dying to know...Help.... lol... All the best to you girl and have a wonderful living experience.... Love the food and the ppl....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wah... so fast... am gonna miss u though I dun c much of u even when u r in m'sia... signed a copy of the FHM yet? If not, guess I'll need to buy a copy n keep till I meet u next time... guess its at least half a year later huh... r u gonna get urself a phone line in thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  16. take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sawadee khap
    You may find this website helpful in learning some thai:
    http://www.thai-language.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow.. More pics more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. visit the philippines some time :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Nicole..I am moving from America on Dec 1, getting nervous. Cab we chat about details and costs you are running into? Sean
    sneary7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. halo, my name is kennhyn (a beer blogger). I like thailand and is a nice place to drink beer. Do u drink beer, maybe u can share some beer experience with us on Thailand since u be staying there for 6 months (if u drink beer). BEERBEER is trying to know more about beer culture beside malaysia and singapore. Have a good stay in thailand! Sawadee!

    ReplyDelete