Fat Cat in Sevenhill

I am too to tired to blog right now.

So I shall post some random photos to entertain you instead.

This is me with a very fat tabby in Sevenhill winery, Clare Valley of South Australia.

fat cat


So cute kan?

Ang gu gu gu....

nicole and fat cat


I love CATS OMG.

Share:

20 kissed Nicole

  1. "ang gu..gu..gu.."


    super lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the background looks like scene in china.. ha ha ha

    Never knew australia has such house

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite race of cat is "Norwegian Forest Cat". Bautiful animal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it me or the cat's eyes look kinda red .. or hollow ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...i like the cap!!! i saw one reggae guy in chiangmai who wore that cap over his afro...damn yeng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've got pics of a cat that's named Garfield and really looks like him too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, that's a BIG PUSSY you got there....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. purr ! purr ! I love those Siamest cats with blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole,
    How do you do?
    Feel free to drop by at http://dissectingminds.blogspot.com & don't forget to leave a message at our Hyde Park Free Speech corner... cheers... ;)

    rgds
    jazZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. im more of a dog lover....cats are to manja.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya pussies are good anytime anywhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...
    d cat is so chubby lyt tat can die!
    mm... tempted...
    to bite d ears... XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cats too! There is this obese cat from our halls when I was in uni that I simply adore.

    I got the copy of The Star in my mail today, cheers for that Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love cats ?? try coming to Kuching.. every five steps, you will see a cat..

    ReplyDelete
  15. My teacher has an even fatter cat...

    ReplyDelete
  16. *cute cat* OMG, I love cats too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute cat! I used to have a cat

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like ur pussy....

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH kitty so cute

    ReplyDelete