Poo Poo Set for my room

I went shopping yesterday, to find things for this room.


groceries


Well, it looks more like a hotel room than a studio, so I shall call it a room.

Basically when you walk in, you'll find the wardrobe on your left and toilet on your right, and then you'll see the fridge and table, facing a queen size bed. Then there's a sofa and a coffee table, before the window to the balcony. And a little pantry area outside. I'm overlooking a swimming pool, not very big, it's not a very beautiful view per se, but it'll do for now.

Who knows, maybe in half a year's time I want to move to a bigger place (after my Australia+New Zealand trip in March till June 2009 that is), but then again I might even move to Europe for a while. Who knows?

Anyway, I don't want to take a photo of my place because it looks toooo empty now (though it's fully furnished).

Here are some of the things I got from Carrefour yesterday. Took me 30 mins to walk there but 50 baht to get back on a taxi. WTF.

taken out groceries


listed groceries in bangkok
I seriously didn't know why I got two glasses instead of one. It just looks lonely if it's only one.


There are abundance of good food here in Thailand, seriously, like a lot. You walk in a supermarket, and you'll come out full from tasting all the free samples. Let me see, I've tried sausages, cheese sausages! carrot juice, banna muffin, some patries, teppanyaki, etc.

Oh, and I saw the cutest bento set in Carrefour! Only 25 baht!

prawn rabbit


Bunny Bento!

Share:

12 kissed Nicole

  1. Hmmmm looks more like a den to me. U know those scout den? Dun worry by the time u move out it will be a 5 star hotel room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sawadeekap ..
    pussy2 ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bento is cute !
    and looks yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. may I ask why are you in Bangkok for 6 mths?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sawadeekap!(or is it sawadeeka?)
    the milo bottle is cute :)
    the extra glass can be used when or if 'touch wood', the other one breaks :p

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much was your total damage for all the above?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Nicole

    That Bento looks scary.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thailand is a beautiful country. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that you get fed with free food in Thailand. I got free Mirinda drinks at Chatuchak during their promotions for a new flavour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah...can i drop by to visit when i visit bangkok someday??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my.. the prawns... did you buy it? hahah..
    Btw, nicole, you will stay in Thailand for long term?

    ReplyDelete
  12. you like pink, don't you??? i can't help noticing, everything in pink! even tissue rolls!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete