FHM September Issue Photos!!

Short Note: This is a scheduled post. I will be away for the moment. All comments will be moderated when I return.


I finally got the photos from FHM few weeks ago, but was not allowed to publish them till after the September issue is over. Since this is October now...

here are they now. Tell me what you think of them. :)

This is my first shot.

FHM september nicolekiss pose 1


I thought it was a bit too sexy for my liking. I was wearing Miss Sixty outfit and never knew I could actually fit into a size S!?! Most of my guy friends prefer this shot though. Go figure.

Personally I much prefer the second shot, in a little black dress with the hair of my dream.

FHM september nicolekiss pose 2


Also an S size dress! o.O Trust me I am equally shocked as you are. When they passed me the dress, I immediately reacted and told them "no i can't fit into this", but they went "well, go ahead and try first".

The outcome, OMG. I LOVE IT!


The final shot was the most difficult, how to lie down and look sensual at the same time?! We experienced a lot of different poses, from C standing to lying flat with one leg up, to this. Which is the most conservative and yet easy.

FHM september nicolekiss pose 3


I got a backache after that day.


ps// thank you Michael for all the lovely photos! and thank you Joe for the wonderful opportunity, I will still love you after this month k?!

Share:

54 kissed Nicole

  1. 1st pic, i like your hair and the light from the blind behind you.

    2nd pic, sexy stand and elegant looks.. =)

    3rd pic, surely get my heart pumping..

    fuh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah - better in 'real' life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Sweeeeety,
    You R Soooooooooooooo PRETTY!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. little black dress gets MY vote! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I love 3 of these photos! and the first one definitely look SUPER HOT! haha...
    Enjoy your trip girl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't choose which is my favourite... love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very sexy ( first photo, love them ) and beautiful and sensual in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..nice :)
    i think the first one is sexiest; expression and pose. the second is more doll-ish. but just as nice!

    have a nice day. toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your first pic best. not becoz it's sexiest, but bcoz it looks like you. hahaha. but they (you) could try a better angle than this coz this angle borders on an upskirt shot.

    2nd pic is nice, nice dress, excellent hair....but your angled leg makes your thigh and bum look fat. your eye makeup could be better...coz your makeup is too...err...'dark'

    3rd pic is.....ok. nice. but it doesnt do justice to your features.

    hey...still nice shots of you nonetheless. congrats on being featured!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the life of me, I can't see WHY you're worried about your weight or how you look (ref to your earlier slimming remedy post). You look more than fine, as I'm sure many of the guys and girls who read your blog and have seen the magazine shoot will attest to :) And you can fit in S size summore. How much more proof do you need???

    Now, excuse me while I pick my jaw from off the floor and go pop my eyes back into my sockets. I think one of them rolled under the table somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  11. walaue......geram. *biting fingernails* beautiful shots for a beautiful lady by a professional photographer, in my all time favourite mag. undeniably awesome. good job gurl...cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice nicole! ive stopped reading FHM Malaysia for a while now, but I grabbed a copy immediately when i knew they featured you in their Sept issue. Nice story on Shanghai too! Keep up the good work/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the 2nd pic too!!! looks classy. the 3rd pic is not bad. i guess guys like the 1st pic coz it bares more skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHMYCHEEESE u look fab in all the pictures! really really slim! Gosh, i hope i have that figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, Nicole. You look so sexy. you shoul try your luck in modeling world.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, u look so different in those photos!!! Anyway, I think u look the best in the 2nd pic u posted up thr.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you look absolutely beautiful!

    WHy not a S size? I think women tend to overestimate their actual size!

    Hope you are well... if you do come down my way (melb) again, would be happy to host you around.

    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. nicole,
    All shots look good! I prefer the second one anyway. Look elegant and sexy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sizzing Hawt! Phew.. Got to go take care the nosebleeding now..

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the original nicole kiss berry more :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yo ! - JiE

    ReplyDelete
  22. very nice :-)
    Hey nic, you don't need to loose any weight, you have a perfect figure already!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow ... Very sexy pics .... Would u marry me ? pleeeeeasee

    ReplyDelete
  24. To be very frank, that's not the Nicole we know...the makeover just looked very fake. Sorry to say u look very stiff too, very amatuer take...& that eyes makeup dont suit you at all. The natural Nicole is 100 times better.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll go against the crowd and say I like the little black dress. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the 2nd one is the best shot nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    pretty babe u rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  27. you really look nice here.
    hey u should be a model you know!
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  28. from these photos, i don't think you have any reasons to lose more weights. just sustain where you are now and you'll looks just fine. trust me. :-)
    anyway, i prefer the 2nd shot. 1st shot is too wild.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love your hair!!! that's really stunning. i wonder where can i get it done like that

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice...though in the last one we hardly see your face (it's too dark)

    ReplyDelete
  31. wah! the first photo is sexy but it does not look like you le? too much make up, you looks better naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  32. u can be a model/celebrity full time after this!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nicole, you are so sexy. I like those photos. Btw, are those photos captured inside the washroom? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  34. i like the 1st picture... very sexyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  35. nosebleed!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  36. In the first pic, it's sort of 'too sexy'. But the 2nd and 3rd ones were awesome! Your skin looks so flawless in the 3rd pic. Same with your hair in the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  37. whats the brand of the 2nd dress? looks real classy n gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  38. One word - Pretty xD

    ReplyDelete
  39. hiii...Nicole kiss me.....
    just kidding..., for me i like the 3rd one... the 1st shot look sexy but i don't like it,

    2nd shot... for me look normal just like another new star taking photo shot

    3rd shot... artistic... there is art value and you look more pretty and like a girl who have meaning in his life... that what i think la...

    but any way in all the photo you look beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  40. nice photos nicole, u can start modeling career liao :P

    ReplyDelete
  41. hi nicole can i marry you? i want to see you in wedding gowns!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a girl but i really think you look hot in the 1st photo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm a girl and i'm not a les but...

    *NOSEBLEED* !!

    GORGEOUS LAH U ,NICOLE :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG NICOLE!!! U're so hot. I think u are hotter than Ms malaysia 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  45. hey there, looking stunning in those pics of yours. I particularly like the 2nd picture.

    Anyways, not to be a pervert or anything, but I think the picture of you in the red spaghetti strap and skirt is a tad revealing. A friend of mine saw this picture of yours and he immediately said this "I think I can see her nipple's imprint"

    I'm not too sure if you've received comments like this, but I'm here just to let you know. Am quite a loyal reader of your blog, and would not like you to be oogled upon.

    I'm sure there are some guys out there who are already doing so, but it's just my opinion.

    anonymous reader.

    ReplyDelete
  46. You know what? I am a guy too, that's why I also go for the first one. Short skirt ma, what else?!

    ReplyDelete
  47. wow... nose bleed pics all the way. :)
    congrats on making to the FHM...

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your LBD photo is stunning :D

    I agree with you on the first photo (but FHM is for guys after all, LOL). Just a bit obvious.

    The second and third photos have beautiful subtlety.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the 2nd photo best! Really shows class....

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nicole,

    The first shot is great!!!
    You have beautiful legs, and the look is smouldering!

    All the pics are fantastic.

    You should consider entering the Malayasiandreamgirl competition!

    David

    ReplyDelete