Cheese Popcorn and Wall E!

I know this is a bit late but I finally managed to watch Wall E in Bangkok.

Oh I love Cheese popcorn in Siam Cineplex on the top floor of Siam Paragon. Their economy seats always feel like gold class seats in Malaysia.

Big, comfy chairs, enough leg room for the long-legged. :D :D

wall e and eve popcorn


Cute or not? My Wall E sweet + cheese (can mix both) popcorn and Eve coke zero cup. :D

Eve is so cute!!!! I love EVE!!!

Share:

16 kissed Nicole

  1. cute wei taht cup ! have you bought the Eve toy be4 ? That one is really cute, the eye can change emotions ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese popcorn sounds delish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its even slower in australia . let us know if its good

    teapls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARGH. Now I want to go to Bangkok to get all that WALL-E stuff. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm!!!! can I share yr popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even salt popcorn is bad, but cheese popcorn? An abomination! Sweet popcorn is good, but toffee popcorn is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to catch a movie with the great nicole!
    TeeHee~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. then you obviously have not sat in gold class seats in malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strange...I watch Wall-E last night
    (Wednesday...public holiday)..in the comfort of my home...I enjoyed it quite a bit though it was quite long drawn...and predictable.

    I watch Black Water....a while ago..
    enjoyed it thoroughly..highly RECOMMENDED...W0W!!!!!!!!

    Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aiyo, when I saw "EVE" I thought you calling me. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey i wan the bottle i wan i wan i wan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey nicole, are you still in Bangkok now? I love the eve bottle.. I have a wall.e bottle but no eve bottle. Oh gosh, hope someone can get for me... Cheers, Queenie

    ReplyDelete