The Chant

Who wants a Big Mac and RM10,000?

I do I do I do!!

double big mac
Double Big Mac is just for illustration purposes, more impact.


Now repeat after me.

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


Repeat this 100 times or till you can achieve this within 4 seconds or less.

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


Am I getting through your head yet?

thai ronald mcdonald
“Chant with me” says Ronald McDonald


Now record yourself doing the chant in the most creative way possible, in the shortest/longest/lamest/cheesiet time if possible, that’s is not too difficult is it?


Good, now you’re on your way well to your first ten grand. :D


Why am I asking to do this? Well because McDonald is giving away 10 thousand ringgit to a winner with the most creative video of themselves doing the “Big Mac chant”. Upload it to youtube and send the URL to BigMacChant@nuffnang.com and wait for your call. Contest ends 28th May 2008.

They are also holding a contest for those with a coupon (which you can obtain when you buy a McValue meal) to chant the chant within 4 seconds at the Big Mac Chant Challenge counter located at your nearest McDonalds Restaurant during the day from 3pm till 8pm, if you manage to do that, you can walk away with a free Big Mac.

I’m not a junk food person, nor do I eat fast food. But I love McD, don’t ask me, it’s a conflicting relationship.

ronmcd
Do you know that Ronald Mcdonald is actually… A clown.


Who doesn’t like McD?

It’s my childhood, my 12th birthday celebration, my family’s day, my aiming high score exam day. Everything I can think of since the age 3, it has always been McD by my side and with me throughout the years. I know it’s corny, but you know I know it’s the truth.

three samurai pork burger sets


I can’t think of anyone who didn’t grow up with McD, everyone did (as far as I know).


You better act fast, because I’m submitting my video in and I’m so gonna win it!!





Driving and recording and chanting very creative what? No?

Share:

17 kissed Nicole

  1. wow entry so late cool!although i dun like McD cuz i was dragged for it for every single week to get those soft toys i hv to admit this really stirs business up...and funny in a way...imagine some1 jz walks to the counter n blurts everything out...lol...cheers!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the hip hop wan rocks!!! ahaha I love watching you on video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Only McD's? Haven't you tried Burger King's Whopper? IMHO, it's a whole lot better than the Big Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting, too bad it's a Malaysian contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....u r good in this

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy reading ur blog. salute ur guts crossing 4000km on ur own. but u may consider cutting ur blog into few page for easy loading. too much photo in a page make the page lag and some photo cant show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, I'm probably the one who didn't grow up with McD. My parents told me that the patties isn't well cook when I was a kid and I puke when I ate my first McD burger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!

    Creative and more likely promoting overkill accidents =p

    haha kidding =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 your video! Freaking brilliant and made my day =) I'm gonna vote for u! U made me want to eat Big Mac although I don't like it in the first place haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. nicole, what's that song that you sing to in the hip hop part er.?
    wicked song though =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey..
    u should do a proper big mac chant in the tune of that hip hop song..it sounded good! especially when u said onion... ah ah ah.. onion, in ah ah ah a sesame bum! :)

    KELV.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that hip hop style! creative. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. watching the vid...you're cool !!very very cool...:D ... a little surprising though hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you say sexy seed bun when you're singing the hip hop chant? kekekek.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Next time they might come out with a law, "Don't Drive and Shoot Yourself on Video"

    ReplyDelete