Signature by the Hill @ The Roof





Months ago I have set my mind to visit The Roof but work and busy schedule have gotten the better of me that I kept putting it off. Then came this month, an invitation came from Deep and coincidentally I saw an opening, immediately I rounded my girls and arranged a girly night out at Signature by the Hill - a gastro-lounge that's part of The Roof.

Sharing the same cocktail menu as The Pool (same founder), Signature serves up some pretty unique signature cocktails of theirs such as Milo Ais (with rum, baileys and kahlua), the famous Watermelon Slush (whole watermelon shell as a jug? bowl?)and Chocolate Martini.

Since yours truly has sworn off alcohol and has been sober for two years, I decided to order the Milo Ais, had a sip and then passed it along to my girlfriends to finish the deed.

Among the food I've tried, few stood out. Despite being the least enthusiastic fan to aglio olio, Signature did theirs pretty well. Al dente, well and thoroughly seasoned and the sauce that came in a pot on the side was divine. Not the healthiest dish but certainly a popular one. They managed their meatball pasta pretty well too, which has come to my attention that the chef knew his pasta and knew it well. Though oddly and surprisingly, my favourite dish had to be the Char Kuey Tiao. Perhaps the best Char Kuey Tiao I've ever tasted. It did come at a price of RM38 for what was supposed to be a street food dish, albeit served in a higher altitude area. On my more generous days, I would consider returning just for this dish alone.

We then adjourned to helipad (Stratosphere) at The Roof to enjoy the night view, some selfies (as girls often do) before retiring for the night.


the not so innocent Milo Ais (cocktail)






Best Char Kuey Tiao, ever!


Molten lava cake, it was the first dessert to get wiped out




creme brulee trio




only photo of Deep and I before he scurried off to another after party, leaving the girls and our cameras to our own devises. Hehe. 

Share:

1 kissed Nicole

  1. Wah. I also wanna try this atas Char Kueh Tiow. Literally atas lol.

    ReplyDelete