Bangkok Floating Market

So Chinese New Year is coming. And I'm flying off to Tokyo tomorrow with my family. Every year, ever since my brother and I have come of age and have been capable, we try to contribute whatever we can to family trips, though we both know if we can we would like to be able to support both our parents for at least a yearly trip somewhere distant.

This year, we reached another milestone.

I told my brother several months ago (last year) that I would match up to whatever he can fork out for this year's CNY trip for our parents and ourselves, ringgit to sing dollar. Which means if he forks out $1000, I will chip in RM1000. Seems fair right?

Of course he has to announce to my mom he is contributing $4000 to the trip. O_O
*beg bank account for forgiveness*

That's almost the entire trip's expenses. Like 70% of it. Not inclusive of whatever shopping that might incur. T_T

However here are some photos of the previous CNY trip to Bangkok, I being the tour guide since it was kinda my second country for a period of time. We visited the floating market that's 1-2 hours away from Bangkok city. Accessible by bus/taxi, though we took a local day tour there so we needn't worry about transport. 

If you're a photography enthusiast, you can spend a whole day here capturing all the colors Bangkok has never fail to offer.

Enjoy the photos.

IMG_3386

IMG_3401

IMG_3416

IMG_3428

IMG_3431

IMG_3439

IMG_3442

IMG_3443

IMG_3460

IMG_3463

IMG_3485

IMG_3493

IMG_3494

IMG_3527

IMG_3532


Share:

2 kissed Nicole

  1. Amazing! I've enjoyed the wonderful pictures here and i like the transportation facilities most. thanks for share such a wonderful blog.


    _________________
    Bali luxury villas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in Sydney, spent 2 years in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 8 years in Cincinnati, Ohio, 2 years in Japan and 16 years in Melbourne. I wish to visit Thailand in the future, a very great piece of art you've shown here in the picture. Greg Mclardie

    ReplyDelete