Happy 50th Merdeka!!

From Japan


me with lots of Japan snacks


Happy Merdeka Everybody!!!

Share:

20 kissed Nicole

  1. Happy Merdeka Msia & Msians!
    Looks like you're having fun snacking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pic was meant to be cute, but it kinda scares me! :) You look like a "keeper of the gate" or "guardian of the chocolate"...only thing is, you've got a "Keep away, don't touch my snacks or I'll bite your hands right off!" look in your eyes :P

    dang...I guess you couldn't get the malaysian flag kimono over there, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Nic...for all your experiences in japan, before leaving you ought to get a book which is only available in japan but written by an american (i believe) titled "god hates japan".

    i want to get hold of it but...

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat merdeka too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. among thousand of blogs i viewed-read-assessed. U rank top 20 of my choice....keep up the gd work and travel me round...oldman/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, why the picture.... full of Japanese's products? should post up some Malaysia's products ma....

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pic.

    "...back away from da junk food..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Merdeka to you too.

    Hey, you don't have to get all Ju On and Ring O on us. We won't steal your chocs...not while you're in Japan, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy merdeka..
    from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  10. *slobers* happy merdeka!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Junkgirl: yea!! Japanese snacks are the best!

    Zul: do.. u... know... how.. expensive... kimono... is...

    theo: oo.. i'll keep that in mind and if I still have cash left :p

    domhon: yea... did u celeb?

    Anon: oo... i feel honored, keep on reading yea.. dun give up on me

    Kenny: coz coz coz.... I'm in Japan??

    abraxis: hahaha

    Destickles: rawl.... *scratch*

    Genova: yea!! had fun?

    Samantha: Sammy!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. junk food for merdeka feast? :P i also like...haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy merdeka nicole. and for the readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. huh..?? thats all of the junk food you brought back from japan??!!? hey..dun kid around lar....is the rest of your junkfood in a container on a ship somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
  15. jiejie .. did you buy junnks for me too??

    me is waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. *scary music plays in the background*

    ....don't try to come near me and my jap snacks, or i'll bite your head off.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG..... non of the product buatan Malaysia! except Nicole, at least not too bad! :) Enjoy ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy merdeka 2 u too...

    ReplyDelete
  19. you know what Nic? your pic look like a cat who ready to attack other cat from behind...

    ReplyDelete
  20. merdeka i shout!!lol...

    www.michaelkon.com : merdeka!!

    ReplyDelete