Visiting the Natives

I have news!

For those who have not been following up on my twitter. I have quit my job!!!!

Yep!! I am JOBLESS now!!!

Weeee~~!!!!

It never felt so good and so bad at the same time to be unemployed. First, I got back all my freedom!! So now I get to travel!! Woo hoo… But at the same time, I have no money to buy all those wonderful things I want when I travel? *sob*

Tomorrow (or in the morning) I’m flying off to Thailand, again! This time to Krabi!! Will update more when I return. But no worries, I will still keep you guys updated.

Oh my god, I must be insane, flying back on the 24th from Phuket and flying off to Japan, on the same day!!!! I will be so wiped!! And I am sick! Why do I do this to myself?! Why?!!

after trekking
After trekking…


In the mean time, I would like to bring you a special episode of my Orang Asli visit in the National Park.

A team of 24,

group photo


One boat,

rapid shooting


It is a fine weather for rapid shooting,

me on rapid shooting


The view is great.

view on rapid shooting


Then it starts to pour,

raining at orang asli campsite


We reach our destination soaking wet,

drying up from rain


We hide under a hut

rooftop of orang asli hut


In the Orang Asli campsite

orang asli campsite


I snack a bit while waiting for the rain to subside,

eating asam in orang asli hut


With a friend,

a wet bird and a wet nicole
soaking up with a drenched bird seeking shelter from the rain in the Orang Asli house


Nature and human live in harmony in this place.

a bird soaking up in the hut


The natives show us how to make fire and arrows,

orang asli


Having a go with their hunting pipe

aiming


To shoot a pin-up teddy bear located miles away…

shooting


Aim~~ aim~~

Shhh, don’t disturb, I’m trying to kill a teddy.

Aim~~~

BLOW!!

I BET YOU GUYS THINK I MISS. HAH!!!

The last thing you want is to mess with this girl.

Cause I shoot a blardy good target.

teddy bear target2


Muahahaha!!!

Doesn’t it remind you of that scene in Rush Hour 3.

jackiechan_fight


I almost kill the bear. ALMOST. IT WAS SO CLOSE!!!!

teddy bear target


Bet you must be feeling hot down there. LOL!

Share:

24 kissed Nicole

  1. OMG that rose photo frame is disgusting!

    WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF WHY!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. First!? Haha...

    Hei, I did try on their hunting pipe too, i think there weren't any teddy bear as the target at that time but... a coconut XD. The small little arrow actually broke through that coconut you know 0__0 unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kennysia: I thought it was rather pretty... lol :p

    kenny: ooo... imagine that arrow shoot through.. *ahem*

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah ur target nearly hit the teddy's ahem la~ hahaha nice shot nicole! next time if plan to meet u , i guess i need to wear some BALL GUARD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicole is so pretty :D; the fourth pic is so yeng with an attitude ;. And yes it does reminds me of rush hour 3... '_'.... that was sooo close.. phewww *sweating*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost...means...missed lah. Scare oni wat, will die meh? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you quit your job??

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU SHOT THE TEDDY BETWEEN THE LEGS!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! No messing with you again lady!




    Whats that berry you eating there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole, u do a good blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICOLE!!!!

    YOU SO CRUEL!!!

    SAVE THE TEDDY SAVE THE TEDDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nicole u perempuan lajang!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wehh what's with the roses in only one of the pics? I find it funny and out of topic ok..! kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  13. anoneh
    sudah tahu diri bodoh, sopanlah sikit. bodoh lagi biadap bukan glamour tahu tak.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking closely to see if the blow pipe dart had hit anything. But then I realised I couldn't tell if the teddy was a male or female.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was looking closely to see if the blow pipe dart had hit anything. But then I realised I couldn't tell if the teddy was a male or female.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody else notice the anonymous rat who's been putting antagonistic comments here???Not only is the fella annoying, he or she seems to be dyslexic too...

    It seems like you've got a rodent infestation, nicole. Shall I terminate?

    ReplyDelete
  17. "flying back on the 24th from Phuket and flying off to Japan, on the same day!!!! I will be so wiped!! And I am sick!"

    Wahhhh! Champion.

    The bear ah...errr...thank goodness I ain't it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Japan Japan pictures!!!!

    u sick?
    Drink more 100+

    ReplyDelete
  19. abit more of an accuracy, the teddy is definitely feeling hot down there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, i knw your blog from Kennysia.com, and quite enjoy reading ur entry.

    u quit ur job, so what r u planning to do after ur Japan trip???

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was wondering how you can free up one week to travel here and there. And now I know you had quitted. Yes, good on you! Be your own boss!

    ReplyDelete
  22. still curious y u left ur job
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice photo nicole :)
    ilovestuff.multiply.com

    kAREN

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh interesting pics of the orang asli campsite huts! the bird so cute!!
    haha poor teddy.
    i luv ur hair!!

    ReplyDelete