J.CO Donuts & Coffee

J.Co Donuts, one of the two leading doughnuts chain stores in Indonesia, rivalry of Krispy Kreme, arrived safely in KL two weeks ago. Thanks to Micheal Song, one of my loyal readers whom I find a very friendly and sociable person.

IMG_1178


I can’t wait. After my exploitation with Krispy Kreme and Big Apple, it’s only fair to taste the last of the three famous doughnuts branch in SEA to decide who is the king of doughnuts.

IMG_1180


J.CO doughnuts are as tantalising as Krispy Kreme’s. The glaze over the doughnuts never ceases to make me drool.

IMG_1184


Since it was dinner time when Michael passed the doughnuts to me, so I couldn’t eat the doughnuts on the stop. Hence I brought it home and put it in the fridge to save it for another day.

The next day, in order to eat these doughnuts at its best, I put it in an oven to lightly heat up the cold hard doughnuts.

IMG_1186
Waiting patiently


*Ding!* (oven’s bell)
Time to eat!

IMG_1188


IMG_1189
Ooo, look at the glaze >_<


I carefully set the original flavour sugar glazed doughnut on a plate.

IMG_1191


Then the other chocolate coated one.

IMG_1192


Don’t they look gorgeous.

IMG_1194
Wa, so proper like that. Western Dining meh… lol


And I cut it.

IMG_1195


Took a whiff.

IMG_1197
Ahh, simply aromatic, awakening my senses


I finished the first piece to the last crumb.

IMG_1199
This is serious good shit.


How should I say, tt is simply delicious. After a long time since my last Krispy Kreme, this is as close of a GOOD doughnut as I can get. Yum! (Yes you heard me right, I say Krispy is still the best! But I love JCO too!)

I mean, it is unfair to judge. Because when I got Krispy Kreme, it was almost fresh from oven. It was still warm when I ate it. As for J.Co, I ate it overnight, so I couldn’t really say it is not as good as Krispy since I never taste fresh J.Co before. (A good reason for me to try J.Co again :D)

But it is still damn good.

IMG_1201


How can you deny. Just look at the chocolate filling flowing out.

IMG_1203
Look at me, I'm so beau~ti~ful~


If this is not sinful food, I don’t know what is.

Share:

26 kissed Nicole

  1. Nicole = Chocolates + Donuts

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. misha still prefer Krispy .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah .. and now they have an outlet at the HK International Airport .. can buy easily whenever we go back to KL hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah...it looks soo tempting..

    the texture, everything.. The chocolate colour.. oh..

    What a nice mini-rug under the plate..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if

    Nicole = Donuts X Chocolate

    then

    Nicole = (Sugar+flour)(Sugar+Coco)

    Sugar = Fat
    Flour = Not that fat
    Coco = Fucking fat

    so

    Nicole = (Fat + Not that fat)(Fat + Fucking fat)

    Conclusion

    Nicole = Not that fucking FAT.

    Damn lame right? Haha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicole... thanks for the post though... when i travel again, will check out either krispy / Jco for u k... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicole.....good...you are eating... thanks to michael song, she wont starve herself to death!

    iwan: hi-5...(overdue from previous post)

    kenny: nice.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought u're fasting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. *My Fortress of Life*: haha.. meow?

    Misha: misha, i want krispy kreme!!

    iwan c.m.n.: thank you.. bought from Giant, the rug i mean

    Kenny: Hahaha, funny

    Michael Song: here's an idea, bring me to Indonesia. lol

    chang sheon: erm... those doughnuts arrived two weeks ago, finished long time ago too.

    emisong: yes i am... i think you missed the "the weeks ago" sentence in the first para. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. goodness me......*shouts* SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND IN MORE DONUTS!!!!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

    ReplyDelete
  12. jiejie nic

    If I go back to KL again I will buy for you .. but you have to come and see me to get it. Mum and Dad are too lazy to send to you haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i get that in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Food review while on diet. Crash-limit testing your willpower kah? :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. what happened to fasting ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, where is this shop located at?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhh...that chocolate filling flowing out is making me salivate...where can I get this donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Argh,
    i'm starting to hate penang because there are no nice donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought u're supposed to be fasting?

    ReplyDelete
  20. indonesia? plan plan plan... i wanna b instant millionaire for once!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. whooooah....
    that chocolate donut pics are killing me inside...
    when i get back 2 malaysia..
    i will have a dozen of thoose :P
    how much are they ar????
    and where?? my guess is 1utama?

    ReplyDelete
  22. or izzit da curve?

    c'mon, WHERE IS IT?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. to all...
    JCO only available in Indonesia. Michael's friend flown those doughnuts in by plane from Indonesia. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh no~~~ the chocolate one looks "evil", hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  25. JCo is simply delish! So far i have tried 4 dozens ...all different flavours brought back fm Jakarta as well. My fav has got to be th choco, mango , almond and tiramisu.

    Nicole, seeing u eating the donuts reminds me how much i miss those little rascals...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. they are opening an outlet in Pavillion

    ReplyDelete