SK-II: Nicholas Teo & Limited Edition Suminagashi FTE Bottles

I was in for a surprise when Nicholas Teo showed up at Mid Valley dressed up top to toe in white.

SK-II


It was the launch of the new limited edition festive Facial Treatment Essence bottles by SK-II, this time inspired by Suminagashi (Japanese floating ink). I'm a fan of the blue design bottle. If only I had a shelf to store all my limited edition SK-II bottles, it would be quite a display. 

They flew in a Suminagashi Sensei to perform live water floating ink on stage, and had us set up for a workshop where we dabbled with the water ink ourselves. Picture of the outcome attached below. 

Not before the dreamy 34-year-old Nicholas Teo performed a new number on stage. 
And he left too soon before I could shamelessly request for a selfie. Sigh...

I also won the flatlay IG contest (first image as seen above) and received a bottle of Mid-Day Miracle Essence. Yay! Not to mention walking away with a box of Bloomthis consisted of 5 large rose blooms (which I have cut and put up in a vase next to my bed now).

SK-II Suminagashi FTE Bottles


SK-II Suminagashi FTE Bottles
free inside scoop ice cream (which I never claimed)


Nicholas Teo singing
Nicholas Teo!


Nicholas Teo singing
Suminagashi sensei standing next to Nicholas Teo


SK-II Suminagashi


SK-II Suminagashi
place a paper on the water, and voila! floating ink becomes an art! 


SK-II Bloomthis 
Thank you SK-II and Bloomthis for the gifts. 

Share:

0 kissed Nicole