Alila Seminyak Bali: Luxury at its Finest

The trip ended with a bang with our last night in Bali where we were put up at Alila Seminyak, which perhaps possesses the most prestigious location in all of Bali.

alila seminyak


Located right in central Seminyak, the compound consists of 5 pools in total: 3 infinity pools (one on the penthouse) with unobstructed view to the ocean, 1 beachfront beach bar pool, and a secluded pool facing few of the suites; the resort comes with their very own private beach, clean soft sand and perfect waves (apparently it exists), and to top it off, hold your breath party people, it is sitting right next to Potato Head (an upper class night club with its own private pool).

I cannot emphasise enough how in love I am with the location of this resort, but what's more amazing was the impeccable service and hospitality that came with its staff, a staggering feat considering there are 240 rooms and suites sitting on the resort.

alila seminyak


Award winning architectural designs aside, my "smallest" garden deluxe suite boosted an impressive space of 775 sqft.
I recorded a video below because in this case, photo doesn't do it justice.
Prepare to fork out USD350 for a night here. It's worth every cent.






Just to highlight how amazing the service in this resort was, it was close to midnight when I wanted to take a dip in the pool, but the pool was closed. Sensing my arrival, the beach bar staff (who were cleaning up the bar for the day) approached me and asked if I needed any assistance; after shamelessly asking if I could swim, not only they did not even hesitate to say yes, they immediately offered to bring me pool towels. Now that's service.

Understanding the need for privacy for their guests, they left me alone (out of sight) and I swam till my heart's content. Got up, dried myself, left the towel on the chair, which I believed they promptly collected right after my departure.

I appreciate attention to detail and service to your every whim in the hospitality line, but to have service offered upfront and to read and understand your guest's need is hard to come by. For this I gave Alila Seminyak an exceptional rating for their services.

The resort was extremely instagram-worthy to boot. Have a look.

A photo posted by Nicolekiss (@nicootan) on 


Is this not the perfect beach? Gorgeous flat soft sand to run on. 


Private pool at the penthouse. USD4500 a night anyone?


Borrowing a photo from Marcos (not my room) 



alila seminyak
Infinity pool - photo courtesy of Kounila (sassy Cambodian travel blogger)


alila seminyak


alila seminyak


alila seminyak
sunset on the private beach 


alila seminyak
Evening setting


Alila Seminyak, Bali 
Jalan Taman Ganesha No. 9
Petitenget, Kerobokan,
Bali, Indonesia.
Contact: +62 361 3021 888
Website: www.alilahotels.com/seminyak 


Rating:
Cleanliness: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Value: 4/5
Food: 4.5/5
Location: 5/5
Facilities: 5/5

Share:

0 kissed Nicole