OOTDs with New Short Hair

So here's the post I promised with my new short hair.

One more shot of my ootd. #ootd #outfit #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #lizlisa #sweater #harajuku #hair #haircut #sexyhair #cuthair #cute #cutehair #newstyle #newhairstyle #mature #newstyle #fashion #fliphair #japan #japanese #japanfashion

I have been playing with a lot of styles, who knew having shorter hair can be so much fun.

My first look was a cute matured Japanese volume curl.

Ootd. My new crop and new sweater by Liz Lisa. @number76style #shorthair #newstyle #newhairstyle #hair #haircut #cuthair #cute #cutehair #ootd #lookoftheday #outfit #outfitoftheday #japanese #japan #japanfashion #lizlisa #harajuku #skirt

Sweater: Liz Lisa, Japan
Skirt: bought in Harajuku, Japan

Second I went for a Korean kpop look, which was kind of my favorite.

Ootd. Styling it differently today. Used wax. Younger and a little punk rock feel. Korean approach. #ootd #outfit #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #lotd #portrait #beauty #shorthair #cute #cutehair #hair #haircurl #hairstyle #hairvolume #newstyle #fashion #k

Though it was at this length I realized I wanted my hair shorter.
I also started playing with hair wax.

Korean look. Edgy approach. Ootd #ootd #korean #koreanstyle #koreanfashion #lotd #lookoftheday #fashion #outfit #outfitoftheday #portrait #coordinate

Top: Shibuya, Japan
Ripped denim shorts: Bershka
Tights: Taiwan
Heels: Miss Sixty
Watch: Shibuya, Japan

Third look I opted again for Korean look, but this time, country girl version.

Ootd. Bunny ear Korean country girl style. #ootd #lookoftheday #outfit #outfitoftheday #lotd #korean #koreanstyle #countrygirl #koreanfashion #bunnyear

Korean country girl style. Top from Japan. Bunny hair band & watch from Shibuya Japan. Skull shorts from Bershka. Shoes from Charles & Keith. #ootd #lookoftheday #lotd #outfit #outfitoftheday #fashion #korean #koreanhair #bunnyear

Top: Japan
Belt: Zara
Sandals: Charles & Keith
Bunny band: Shibuya, Japan

It was at this point I thought that I needed a new pair of flat pumps, which I never own before.
Simply because I have long toes and flat pumps my size were always too small and it makes me toes hurt.

Turn out I only needed to buy bigger size. LOL
So I simply bought a random pumps from the nearest convenient shop I was hanging about one day.

I bought new shoes. My very first flat pumps! I always thought my toes were so long I could never wear flat/heeled pumps. Turn out I just have to buy a size bigger (for flats, that is) D'oh! #fashion #silly #korean #koreanhair #koreanstyle #koreanfashion

Shoes: Voir

On my final ootd, I decided to go for a very 50's look.

Back to the 50's look. Vintage is always a come back. #ootd #lookoftheday #lotd #outfit #outfitoftheday #fashion #50s #40s #vintage

Hair band: Shibuya, Japan
Spotted Tights: Taiwan
Dip-back navy collared top: Zara
Mini Skirt: Sungei Wang


Right after this look, I went for my second hair cut, within the span of 10 days.

Share:

0 kissed Nicole