Sick Hiatus

O
look of health!


I think I am going to die.

I've been so ill and drowning in dry coughs since last Thursday and it never seems to heal.

You know the feeling of drowning in dry coughs right? It's like you coughed so much and so vigorously that you couldn't breathe anymore and you though you were going to cough to your death.

That's how I felt last night, the whole night.

And now I have two eye infections, fml, instead of one since three days ago.


I can't seem to do anything, or even sleep. I tried switching the aircond off but then even the fan was killing me.

In fact, it has gotten to a point where even the still air was killing me.


Had many types of meds thus far, just had a stronger med prescribe to me today. Hope that works to just help me SLEEEEEEP tonight.

Share:

6 kissed Nicole

  1. go for chinese med, i was having cough for 1 month,according to chinese its gonna be those 100 days cough so i quickly go see sensei and ask for me, and it worked

    ReplyDelete
  2. rumor says this song can cure, just try, no harm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this, extract 2 green apples juice & 1 red carrot juice. Drink it. It will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've no remedy. Just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete