They were everywhere

surfer's paradise


me posing at the beach


In Queensland, you will always find this bird around. Always.

bin bird
What are these called? I shall call them bin bird. Coz they're always scouting around the bins


If I were to pay a cent out of Bill Gate's piggy to every ibis or seagull I see down at the beach of OZ, Bill would have declared bankruptcy by the end of the month.

ppl at the beach


zig zag seagull prints


They were everywhere. (seagull I mean)

seagull prints


Turn a corner and you'll see a flock standing still in the distance.

seagulls at the beach


Makes you wonder what they were thinking all the time. Looking at us looking at them.

seagulls at the beach thinking


It creeps me out to think that these would be the same birds I'll see when I return to GC next year.

seagull speaking

Share:

15 kissed Nicole

  1. The bin birds are called "Ibis".
    I hate them so much. They're all over my uni and we're not supposed to harm them. My uni is like a zoo. Once some college guys tried to trap it with a shopping trolley turned upside down with an apple as a bait... idiots...

    If you're wondering it's Uni of Queensland.

    Yes bin bird is quite appropriate haha. Love your blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is an Ibis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..the humor side of Nicole....

    I do expand my general knowledge by reading your blog... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes. they were everywhere! me and my boyfriend took pictures of them in our last trip there too!

    i love your blog, nicole.
    every time i am checking it out, my boyfriend will ask me, "anything interesting again?" i would say, "yes, like it has always been."

    *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other ones were seagulls..

    First time reader, just came across this and probably will forget about it all the same as I browse from site to site. You seem like a cool person, similar to me - as in constantly travelling around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i luv the "conversation" between the bin birds as u called them XD dats so wacky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, you can also tell them "I know what you did last summer!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonder you see lots of birds in Thailand too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole,

    How come I haven't seen you blog about your trip here in Thailand now? Waiting for your comment about Pad Thai :)

    Pongsak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you visit to Niu Ze Xui and make an entry in ur blog? Festive Fantasy is running now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. U saw the birds (Ibis). did u see the bees?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you try out the Copenhagen ice-cream just outside HRC ar Surfers Paradise ??? Its something to die for !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh
    r u going back to queensland next december?
    i'm trying to book tickets cause it's always cheaper to get tickets in advance
    if u r interested to visit brisbane (or gold coast or sunshine coast) we can make some plans over it maybe?
    well, email me at seeyumi_87@yahoo.com
    i'm yumi btw
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  14. nicole, who are u?, I read your article every satturday in Star daily
    waw, awesome.

    by the way, do already have a boyfriend or not ?

    Wijaya99

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gold Coast! how i'm dying to set foot on Australia ground. Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast... and that is seriously alot of Ibis around!

    ReplyDelete