Le Sigh... Home Cook Food

Reached Malaysia.

Two weeks visa run.

Home is bliss.


Just taught my mom how to use Microsoft Word.

So tired.


Update tomorrow. Night.

Tomorrow have a forum/speech at MMU. :)

Share:

8 kissed Nicole

  1. Oh my~ Can't wait for tomorrow at MMU~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, giving speech. Can i come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nicole. Are you coming MMU Cyberjaya or MMU Melaka?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, coming to MMU? Cyberjaya campus, I hope? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blogs..Keep traveling..Got your blog add from NONA Mag dec 08.. All the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMU Melaka?? My brother is studying there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back...Home sweet home....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before u know it ur mom will be on Facebook!

    HAHAHA, my mom's Facebook is very happening.

    And hey, i read the article on u in FHM, u mentioned planning a trip for bloggers or something to Europe from Malaysia by land? Keep me updated if its happening. Am interested.

    Email me at bay_bee_tea@yahoo.com or leave me a comment www.baybeetea.com

    ReplyDelete