nearly there...

*Update* OMG I FINISHED MY FINAL PAPER!! FINALLY!!!! AFTER SO GOD DAMN LONG~~~

Now I need to pray hard as hell that I pass!! 0.O

Please let me pass. Please please please please...
else just meet me in my grave.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


400 words to go~

just 400 more

OMG I can almost feel the breath of freedom


*type "Summary"*
Bold it.

okay. 399 words to go!


hoo boy~

This is going to be a long night.

Share:

13 kissed Nicole

  1. good luck!! :D

    i know how it feels when it comes to writing papers >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw! Final paper? That's good that's good. RIght now, concentrate and give your best. Gambate nicole... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go! Go! Gambate!!! All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the very best to you. May SUCCESS BE WITH U . May u pass with flying colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha i remember those crazy nights burning the midnite oil! Best of Luck Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish u flying colors result.
    when r u coming to penang?
    i buy you nasi kandaq. do contact me.
    surf my blog too, www.askamakalikada.blogspot.com but not as nice as yours.
    ok, bye n take care. keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. still studying? not a degree yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD LUCK!!!WISH U A GREAT SUCESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good lah, airport closure gives you time to finish your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. I've no idea how long I've been pestering and asking about that. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahha...finally!!
    well done...

    ReplyDelete