My iPhone 5 Princess Casing has Arrived!

I almost never use the word "princess" to describe any thing I own.

But in this case, I can't find any other word to describe my brand new super girly iPhone casing. Love it!

iPhone 5 girly princess casing

iPhone 5 girly princess casing

iPhone 5 girly princess casing anna sui

iPhone 5 girly princess casing


I know Anna Sui's color is purple but I just so much prefer pink. So pink cover it has to be.
I actually bought the exact same one last year for a cousin's Christmas present but after looking at it for few weeks sitting on my desk before the gift was shipped out, I already decided that I have to get one when I change my phone.

Pearls, pink handbags, crystals, hearts, flowers, perfume and all things girly; what's not to like? <3 p="">

Share:

5 kissed Nicole