HUGO WOMAN & HUGO MAN Review



I've always been a fan of fragrances. I have more fragrances than I can count and my desk drawer could hold. But I've always liked having choices of fragrances each morning, different fragrances suit different moods: fun, sexy, flirty, serious, gala, classy, business, happy, melancholy, etc.

The thing is I've never thought I would wear a fragrance that speaks business, until recently when it has become apparent that I need to at times. And I've never really come across a fragrance that speaks business and formality, bold but feminine (maybe even alluring) all at the same time.

And that's how I would describe the HUGO Woman fragrance.



Written in the press description:
HUGO Woman is a fruity, floral fragrance with an unconventional, boyish twist, combining unexpected naturals and pioneering molecules. The scent creates a contrast of tones and sensations, fusing traditionally feminine and unexpected masculine notes to redefine the conventions of female fragrances to reflect HUGO's minimalist glamour. 

The HUGO Woman has a boysenberry top note and really rich amber base note defined by sandalwood and cedar which I assume give the subtle masculine scent.



The HUGO Man fragrance was more direct, signature classic scent of all HUGO men fragrances. The bergamot and cedar leaves combination gave it an adventurous twist, vibrant but grounded, thanks to a dry base note provided by sandalwood, vetiver, cedar wood and oak moss.



The scent is also well represented by the rugged style design of the bottle.

The new HUGO Woman is already available in departmental stores and perfumeries. Do check out the prices below and try it out on your next visit to the mall.


HUGO Woman EDP 30ml -  RM157
HUGO Woman EDP 50ml -  RM226
HUGO Woman EDP 75ml -  RM289

HUGO Man EDT 125ml    -  RM296

Share:

0 kissed Nicole